FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

"
Boem wrote:
"
Can you explain why you take no reflect? Are you reaching 100 lightning res or something?

Yes.

+% aura nodes for PoL (lvl 23 i am assuming fox?)

+30% flask effieciency from witch tree

+max resis from templar top and marauder section.

= 100% lightning immunity durring flask up-time (also 40% flat physical reduction with LC)

max resist are better then a block build atm :p.

Correct
big fan of the build, gratz on the uber kill glad to see someone sticking with a caster and making it work.
"
Glaciez wrote:
big fan of the build, gratz on the uber kill glad to see someone sticking with a caster and making it work.

Thanks man! The first failed uber runs really set me back, but i kept improving and not giving up. Now im here =)
"
95% Max Fire Resistance = 75% from base cap + 4% from the passive tree + 8% from rise of the phoenix shield + 8% purity of fire

Could you explain how PoF gives 8%? Says 5% @ lvl 23. Thanks.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
95% Max Fire Resistance = 75% from base cap + 4% from the passive tree + 8% from rise of the phoenix shield + 8% purity of fire

Could you explain how PoF gives 8%? Says 5% @ lvl 23. Thanks.

Aura buff nodes!
IGN: Dmillz
if u really want to use rf without level 23 purity of fire / empower.

1.remove all ur items except phoniex shield and cast rf and equip all ur items so that the regen overtakes the degen,use this method only if u took the regen passives .
2.awesome build ,all the best for the ppl who chromes to get 3b in lightning coil
I love this build. I have a witch of my own following this one. At level 88. About to try Atziri. Just wanted to say thanks for the guide.
I have all the items for the build including 6L Coil, I can't afford an Empower lvl 4 though, what can I use instead or should I swap it to my chest to use arc with a 6L instead? Help pls!
"
kirogthar wrote:
I have all the items for the build including 6L Coil, I can't afford an Empower lvl 4 though, what can I use instead or should I swap it to my chest to use arc with a 6L instead? Help pls!

Still dont get why people are hung up on empower4, jesus, empower3 is enough, and grab a 4L-5L lightning coil, its just for totem, you can easily sacrifice some of the utility on it untill you get more cash.
"
Slickmcgee wrote:
I love this build. I have a witch of my own following this one. At level 88. About to try Atziri. Just wanted to say thanks for the guide.

Thanks mate =), enjoy and gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info