FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

"
gokulnath wrote:
if u really want to use rf without level 23 purity of fire / empower.

1.remove all ur items except phoniex shield and cast rf and equip all ur items so that the regen overtakes the degen,use this method only if u took the regen passives .
2.awesome build ,all the best for the ppl who chromes to get 3b in lightning coil

You could also do lvl20pof, so you have 93% fire res, but then you would have to pick up all the 0.4% life nodes i left out.
"
FoxTactics wrote:
"
gokulnath wrote:
if u really want to use rf without level 23 purity of fire / empower.

1.remove all ur items except phoniex shield and cast rf and equip all ur items so that the regen overtakes the degen,use this method only if u took the regen passives .
2.awesome build ,all the best for the ppl who chromes to get 3b in lightning coil

You could also do lvl20pof, so you have 93% fire res, but then you would have to pick up all the 0.4% life nodes i left out.

u can use other item gloves/boots with +1 level of this gems, so u need pof 20/emp 2/reduced mana and 3red sockets linkeds on it to work, its a option if u poor.
Last edited by siclop19 on May 21, 2014, 5:33:34 PM
Huge grats on the uber kill. First self cast kill, you so
deserve that. Congrats mate :)
All null and void...
Hi Fox. First, congrats on uber Atziri Kill. Second, I wanna ask how did u achieve the big dps boost from 17k to 22k? It cant be just RF snapshoting, right? I tried this before and it gives me some dps, but definitely not 5k. Anyway, thx for this guide, I am currently lvl 90 arcer and having lot of fun with it.
Last edited by gr4we on May 22, 2014, 5:52:10 AM
Will this build work when snapshot is fixed?
IGN: Drusek
"
Drusek wrote:

yes
"
FoxTactics wrote:
"
Drusek wrote:

yes, it was designed from the start not to be dependent on snapshot, but sure it gives a nice little dps boost, but thats it.
"
gr4we wrote:
Hi Fox. First, congrats on uber Atziri Kill. Second, I wanna ask how did u achieve the big dps boost from 17k to 22k? It cant be just RF snapshoting, right? I tried this before and it gives me some dps, but definitely not 5k. Anyway, thx for this guide, I am currently lvl 90 arcer and having lot of fun with it.

Actually there was a bunch of changes in my skilltree. i dropped alot of flat hp for more dps, I thought i should try and leech more, instead of waiting for the inevitable death of just having more hp. And i dropped all of the 0.4% life regen nodes for more dmg aswell.

So like.. ehm, 9-10 more dmg nodes?

Updated my tree in this build.
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 22, 2014, 8:27:09 AM
Now i finaly see, why i shouldnt start as a Marauder:) I dont feel like i need more dps anyway, was just curious how u did it and if i can push my dps as well. Well, thx for answer and updated skill tree.
What you could do is Vaal Orb some Geofri's Crest or The Vertex and hope for an additional '+1 to Level of Gems in this item' implicit mod. That results in a Lvl 28 Arc (21 base, +2 from Helm and +5 from Lvl 6 Empower) and would probably add some dps ;)

Lvl 28 Arc base damage would be 94–1785
Last edited by Kussler88 on May 22, 2014, 11:44:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info