FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

Hey Fox I was wondering why you were chasing ES boots and gloves....5th aura in vit. So why the changes from your "tank" passive tree above? There you didnt even have much regen and now a lot is spec'd in tree and running purity of vit. Did you find regen needed? Looked great to me before.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 14, 2014, 5:19:31 AM
"
siclop19 wrote:
Can u explain what items changed? i only see passives

New amulet, new ring, new boots, made lightning coil standard on the build and it's 6L now and supports a utility totem, got 3 gloves, and changed my gems around and added vaal haste, removed IC.

Etc etc.
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 14, 2014, 7:04:44 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Hey Fox I was wondering why you were chasing ES boots and gloves....5th aura in vit. So why the changes from your "tank" passive tree above? There you didnt even have much regen and now a lot is spec'd in tree and running purity of vit. Did you find regen needed? Looked great to me before.

Since i only have 1% life leech, i needed extra regeneration from somewhere when im gonna fight uber later, and hell even a bit harder bosses. 1% leech might not be enough so the extra 100 life reg per sec is realy really nice, But ive also put it that lower lvl players dont need this if you need dmg instead.

: Short answer? i dont wanna rely on pots all the time, and 1% life leech makes you reg to slow, now its much much better.
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 14, 2014, 7:07:46 AM
How can you sustain Arctic Armour with only 28% mana reg from items?
"
Skip511 wrote:
How can you sustain Arctic Armour with only 28% mana reg from items?

Check Q&A in the bottom
Did you try using Arc from a +1 +2 Wand instead? Lose Faster Casting but gain 2 levels, might just be worth it.
"
Xenefungus wrote:
Did you try using Arc from a +1 +2 Wand instead? Lose Faster Casting but gain 2 levels, might just be worth it.

Yes i tried, and you are forgetting fastercast + spelldmg loss on the wand.

No its not worth it.
can kaoms be best in slot for this build?
So, I may be noobing it up...but do you get your dex from gear? Only 34 on tree but using that high lvl AA. Sorry for stupid question.
The Vertex, You took empower out of it for the main arc attack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info