FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

"
Hondepoep wrote:
"
siclop19 wrote:
its possible someone tell me how many dps got with empower 3 + arc 20/20 + light penet 20/20 + fast cast 20/20

with the RF setup and without totem (so just my main arc selfcast) i have about 14k arc dps, which is more than enough to clear lvl 78 maps very fast.. so really, there is no need for lvl 21 arc and lvl 4 empower, though i optimized my gear so far that i am looking to get those next, but that a very long term goal I suppose ( if anyone sells a 21/20 arc let me know =) ).Again, even atziri (normal version) is (i needed some training to learn mechanics and patterns) is doable with this setup, and thats endgame for me so lvl 4 empower and 21/20 arc is purely overkill and not necessary for any maps or normal atziri, hope that helps

sounds pretty good, so more one question i see in twitch and fox have 100% light res with flask
how is it possible? i have 87light res with pol so 97 with flask
"
siclop19 wrote:
"
Hondepoep wrote:
"
siclop19 wrote:
its possible someone tell me how many dps got with empower 3 + arc 20/20 + light penet 20/20 + fast cast 20/20

with the RF setup and without totem (so just my main arc selfcast) i have about 14k arc dps, which is more than enough to clear lvl 78 maps very fast.. so really, there is no need for lvl 21 arc and lvl 4 empower, though i optimized my gear so far that i am looking to get those next, but that a very long term goal I suppose ( if anyone sells a 21/20 arc let me know =) ).Again, even atziri (normal version) is (i needed some training to learn mechanics and patterns) is doable with this setup, and thats endgame for me so lvl 4 empower and 21/20 arc is purely overkill and not necessary for any maps or normal atziri, hope that helps

sounds pretty good, so more one question i see in twitch and fox have 100% light res with flask
how is it possible? i have 87light res with pol so 97 with flask

not 100%sure but i think due to passives that increase flask effect, but again not 100% sure, so maybe Fox can clear that one up for you.

And yeah the 14k on arc are absolutely sufficient for me for everything except Uber Atziri, survivability is good (even without a +2 cold scepter, so my AA is lvl 23)
How good is dorynai's catalyst ? compare to a good lighning damage scepter
"
akrnakrn1357 wrote:
How good is dorynai's catalyst ? compare to a good lighning damage scepter

not much, problem is find sceptre with right mods i using it and my dps is same than doryani's

Last edited by siclop19 on May 11, 2014, 5:10:02 PM
"

"cough"... running with? ^^

Haha ya that was not what i meant. You carried me like boss I died, a lot. :P

Anyway Fox what passive tree were you using when doing that. Your original post leaves some doubt with two options. Thanks.

"
3, PASSIVES

Ok, where do i start with the changes i've done to my passive tree.

http://tinyurl.com/koc9jjr

I've removed the entire section of the templar tree, and used those nodes to get into the marauder tree for the lifereg and Max res to sustain a nice righteous fire buff.

I'm also still using Inner Force to get extra MORE spelldmg out of my Righteous fire.
so thats. 61 x 1.24 = 75% MORE Spelldmg, lovely.
- Dont i burn to death by using inner force?
No, it also buffs my purity of fire by 1% max res aswell so it kinda evens out.
Enough % multipliers in the tree to get 8% Max fire resistance out from a lvl 23 purity of fire

95% Max Fire Resistance = 75% from base cap + 4% from the passive tree + 8% from rise of the phoenix shield + 8% purity of fire

Note: Creds to "Sim" for making me realise a better route =)

TANK VERSION:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9EH8RlhXnFm8W8xcvGYUabBzcHpQfAiQ8JKomPCaVJy8nqSj6LJwtHy1HL28vnTGINZI2xTbpOuE9_EGHRKtE50WdSVFJslBCVUtVrlXGVdZXK1hjWm1fP2TnbRlwu3NTc7N2EXgNeQN5aHqqfll-r3_GgKSCEIIegseI8Yw2jM-PRo-mkyea4J2uoqOkrKZXpwinXKgYqW6sP7Xytz64k7yfwFTBBMG0wfPGns9l0NDVT9gk2RPbC9xX3nffsONq45_k7Ovu7w7wa_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej60v4K
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 12, 2014, 2:20:42 AM
looks neat
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
looks neat

It is neat
Gonna do huge update on this build today. Lots of things changing
huge update finished
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 13, 2014, 5:04:53 PM
Can u explain what items changed? i only see passives
Last edited by siclop19 on May 13, 2014, 11:03:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type