FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

Fox, since you need so many B, won't it be easier to use Cloak of Flame? With your fire res, it's almost as good as the LC, despite the lack of life.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 8, 2014, 5:37:05 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
Fox, since you need so many B, won't it be easier to use Cloak of Flame? With your fire res, it's almost as good as the LC, despite the lack of life.

How do you come to that conclusion? Cloak of Flames takes only 20% off phys dmg, lightning coil 40% ? 20% phys dmg more is a huuuuge benefit, not matched by any other piece no matter if he has 95% fire res.
"
Hondepoep wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

How do you come to that conclusion? Cloak of Flames takes only 20% off phys dmg, lightning coil 40% ? 20% phys dmg more is a huuuuge benefit, not matched by any other piece no matter if he has 95% fire res.

Well most of the time i have 100% lightning resistance due to im using 3 topaz flasks aswell. So its basicly 40% of the phys dmg removed totally with coil and topaz up.

87% resistance all the time, and 13% from topaz = 100%
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 9, 2014, 10:06:23 AM
If you're at 100% for Atziri runs anyway, sure. But most people won't be running Purity of Lightning all the time. Especially if you're not using a LC. Most of the time, it's like 30% DR or so, not 40%.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hello, I'm playing this build in standard, but the price of Arc lv21 and Empower lv4 is really high here (30-35 ex for Arc lv 21, 110+ ex to Empower lv 4). I want to know if it is so necessary to complete the build. (I currently have 15k dps with RF)
"
CantripN wrote:
If you're at 100% for Atziri runs anyway, sure. But most people won't be running Purity of Lightning all the time. Especially if you're not using a LC. Most of the time, it's like 30% DR or so, not 40%.

Well your missing one cruical point in the argument.

you WILL run with purity of lightning up at all times, or you will suffer the consuquence of some serious reflect damage. You see, By doing Lightning Coil and PoL you are hitting 2 birds with one stone, You fix the reflect issue, and the physical damage issue by running high lvl PoL

EDIT, and doing palace lvl78, which is not totally uncommon for alot of people, PoL makes me facetank dominus more or less.
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 9, 2014, 10:23:42 PM
Holy moly Lightning coil is powerful Im using one for my EK Shadow and dropped Mind Over Matter completely. Anyways FoxTactic could you check if using Daryanis belt and mace which gives 2% LS can sustain RF with only a lvl 3 empower? I am getting my gear together for this and need to know before buying mace and belt. Got helm and chest I use on shadow.
Spoiler
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 10, 2014, 12:41:36 AM
4.2k chrms and not got 4b, so if u need 4b make lottery rng sucks, anyway
3b1r work fine
"
FoxTactics wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Well your missing one cruical point in the argument.

you WILL run with purity of lightning up at all times, or you will suffer the consuquence of some serious reflect damage. You see, By doing Lightning Coil and PoL you are hitting 2 birds with one stone, You fix the reflect issue, and the physical damage issue by running high lvl PoL

EDIT, and doing palace lvl78, which is not totally uncommon for alot of people, PoL makes me facetank dominus more or less.

Exactly :) , not running Purity of lightning can hurt you bad if you shoot an arc into enemies and suddenly realise that some ele reflect mobs were in there
what mods i use in ruby and topaz flasks for atziris runs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info