FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

"
Malone wrote:
"
Arc 21\20Q + Fastercast 21\20Q + Lightning penetration 20\20Q + Empower lvl4

build is powerfull but any skill with such requirements would be powerfuill too ...
empower lvl 4 is trade around 90 ex... Arc 21/20 is around 20 ex...

Ah yes i get this question alot aswell.
On my stream i've swapped my empower for a lvl2 and a 3 one and still cleared lvl78 fast.
Hell, ive even removed my empower completely and still cleared maps.

A lvl2-3 empower will do just fine for lategame. Atm i got to much dps anyway, but im kinda used to it you know? =)

And that would drop the price down to.. uhm, a few ex maybe? if you buy em and dont make em yourself.

Just stop by the stream if you feeling sceptical and ask questions. Gonna head off to the gym now, but i will prob be streaming in an hour or 2.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 28, 2014, 8:48:11 AM
"
ayya wrote:
what map mod is trouble?

By definition do you mean, not being able to do them at all, or slow me down?

I can do most maps if i drop the pace. But some maps are just a bit suicidal.

I stay away from bloodmagic completely, but so do most casters.
I wouldnt attempt a -25% max res and 100% extra colddmg, If you attempt a boss on such a map, yeh its gonna be tough.

But the rest is pretty fine. Half reg is ok, vulnerabilty is dueable if i run vitality aswell, i dont degen with RF.

Reflect maps isnt really an issue either, i just pop life leech instead of empower and im good to go.

I Did do a No reg and reflect map, but i had to recolor my helmet to get both mana leech and life leech, it was a lvl78 courtyard. So its possible, but i dont recommend No reg maps either =P.
I'm a similar char to yours - lvl90 fire witch w mom+aa. Some thoughts/questions
-Do you find 2 incomplete cwdt setups better than one? I always found the low CWDT+IC+EC+ID better-it procs more often and the difference between lvl5/7 ic/ec and 20/20 really isn't that big. What do you think?
-If you corrupt your helm you can get 6% more MoM, probably not going to happen on the Vertex, but totally worth trying on Geofri's. It's free HP.
-A friend of mine started an Arc build after the buff, but he went with a +2 light +1 gems scepter w Arc+Empower+Light penetration. What do you think about Faster Cast vs +2 arc?
-How much dmg does Doryani actually add? I tried it, and it's pretty insignificant. Before these belts came out, how did you manage without leech?
-How long did that cast speed corruption take? I'm on #11 and no luck =/

Nice build, big fan. gl.
at what level does it make since to transition to RF?
I'm playing a RF Mara ATM I'd be building backwards obviously so mirroring your tree for me would take 5 extra points. Could adapt it to be slightly less mana regen for a bit more tankiness.
Just wanted to know at what level will the build be better to run as your hybrid assuming all the gems are leveled and quality.
Last edited by wenlock on Apr 30, 2014, 10:09:45 AM
"
wenlock wrote:
at what level does it make since to transition to RF?
I'm playing a RF Mara ATM I'd be building backwards obviously so mirroring your tree for me would take 5 extra points. Could adapt it to be slightly less mana regen for a bit more tankiness.
Just wanted to know at what level will the build be better to run as your hybrid assuming all the gems are leveled and quality.

Earliest i heard from someone doing it was around +lvl82. Earliest.
"
j0zef wrote:
I'm a similar char to yours - lvl90 fire witch w mom+aa. Some thoughts/questions
-Do you find 2 incomplete cwdt setups better than one? I always found the low CWDT+IC+EC+ID better-it procs more often and the difference between lvl5/7 ic/ec and 20/20 really isn't that big. What do you think?
-If you corrupt your helm you can get 6% more MoM, probably not going to happen on the Vertex, but totally worth trying on Geofri's. It's free HP.
-A friend of mine started an Arc build after the buff, but he went with a +2 light +1 gems scepter w Arc+Empower+Light penetration. What do you think about Faster Cast vs +2 arc?
-How much dmg does Doryani actually add? I tried it, and it's pretty insignificant. Before these belts came out, how did you manage without leech?
-How long did that cast speed corruption take? I'm on #11 and no luck =/

Nice build, big fan. gl.

Allright, sorry for the long delay, Im really bad at keeping up with the forums :D.
Let's see

1, My cwdt setups where pretty much experimental. the 4L suggestion might be better since you will be running alot of utility gems, and if you dont wanna snapshot lvl23 empower aswell its pretty much a a must, I only use CWDT + IC when i go uber atziri now. Otherwise its just CWDT + CRY + FROSTWALL.
But for overall? Id suggest proc more often is better.
2, Yes, 6% more MoM is ofc nice =).
3, You need to account that you loose alot of spelldmg aswell, with a weapon that has +3 lvl, But i suppose for lvling its the best option. So imo, its Fastercast + Alot of spelldmg vs +2 arc. And id say its not as good =\.
4, Doryani's belt adds some dmg ofc, but you want to use it for the leech mostly. Its a nice all around belt. How i managed before was i actually used dual curses and removed lightning penetration for life leech. Conduct + Eleweakness in dom league.
5, Castspeed corruption.. The gem or the gloves? The gloves i bought for 8c or so. The gem i corrupted on my second try.

Thanks for your feedback.
Updated with Tanky Coil arcer info.

Bit spread out atm. But the general idea is there.

And i can confirm.. Its really really really tanky ^^
Hey i am currently running your build right now and i see you evolving in to an even better build. But do yout think it is good to follow the new passive skill tree instead of the original tree? I sacrifice some dps for more life and survivability.
"
akrnakrn1357 wrote:
Hey i am currently running your build right now and i see you evolving in to an even better build. But do yout think it is good to follow the new passive skill tree instead of the original tree? I sacrifice some dps for more life and survivability.

Good question, you can stick with the original if you dont plan on going for uber or above 95 =). When you feel like you can drop DPS, this version might be the way to go.
People kept saying i was a glasscannon so i made a tanky version for myself, for uber and for the people who wanted it. Take it or leave it ;).
I didn't know Johnny Depp played PoE.:P

Nice build.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info