Those who say the game is just fine,those are the one who ruine the game.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Am I not allowed to say that the game is just fine if I like it as it is? Am I the destroyer of games? x(

it's fine to say that, but if you enter everybody's feedback threads and start shitting in them because you think the game is already perfect, you're being counter-productive to the feedback forum and are indirectly potentially hurting the game over the long term, depending on how much you do it.

I never shit on the feedback itself, I sometimes shit on the manner the feedback is presented in.

Dude, you take a steaming dump in literally every feedback thread ever. The smell of your sphincter is notorious.
"
Charan wrote:
There is, beyond leveling up, no way to heal in Path of Exile that doesn't involve hitting and killing things, and even leveling up is a result of doing that en masse.

Nitpicking here, but there is one exception:

Avenger's flasks ;)
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" - Winston Churchill
"

literally

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

literally
you-keep-using-that-word-i-dont-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg
"You take a steaming dump in literally every feedback thread ever" ≠ "You literally take a steaming dump in every feedback thread ever"

Although the former is still quite the claim. Xav hasn't gotten around to this one yet, but according to Nostradamus here, he shall.
Mandatory l_p compliance section
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 22, 2014, 8:37:46 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

literally
you-keep-using-that-word-i-dont-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

No sir, it's you who does not know what it means.

Literally

Literally

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info