Map drop system

Has anyone noticed the absolutely weird droprates of maps when you do 130+ quanity maps?
Seriously, I've been playing this game for so long and whenever I roll some crazy 140+ shit, I NEVER EVER get any good map drops. LITERALLY, blank, zero, nada, not even a shitty superior orchard. Complete blank. Thats obviously regarding maps of like 75+ level.
But when I roll medium 80-90 stuff, I tend to get map drops. On average these kind of maps yielded me a +0 almost every time. I'm really curious if there is any kind of bug or some fucked up rng or whtaever which prevents 160+ quantity maps (with magic monsters and well rolled monsters aswell, i.e skeletons, bears and other loot potent mobs, not seawitches or monkeys). Thisi s getting really really annoying to be honest because the tendency doesn't change, never does man, always, a 150+ map = absolutely NOTHING in return. I just get more white shit to use chance orbs on really.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've done plenty of 130%+ maps, never got a map drop in them. It may be a thing with observing, as we don't play 130%+ nearly as often as the lower ones.
Couple day I run mostly white maps, and map drops are same as on rare maps.
I did 5(FIVE) sub 30 quantity BLUE bazaar maps, got 76 from EACH. I did a 99 quantity 50 magic palace, a 134 quantity crem, a 176 quantity crem with packsize or magic each of these maps - got JACK SHIT. I dunno even what the fuck is going on. It feels like someone is sitting there at GGG and just shifts a "you get NOTHING" lever every now and then for particular accounts, coz this rng is absolutely disgusting.
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Apr 22, 2014, 5:17:46 AM
Yes, i have noticed this as well, infact i NEVER run that high of maps anymore, it was like just throwing them away. I will say, for me, i usually get more map drops from quantity of 15-25%, though higher sometimes does ok, seems if i go over 50% more times than not i get squat.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Unfortunately, given the nature of this thread, posts will tend to lean dangerously towards confirmation bias.

Never ran anything above 130% before, so I can't share my experiences with those. I ran a +119% quantity map a couple of days ago, I received zero maps from it. I was seriously frustrated. The next map I ran was +106%, I got 7 maps out of that, 3 of which were +1/+2 of the map level.

I have also ran a string of 7 +60-80% maps without getting a single map drop, as well as a +30ish% that blessed me with 5 map drops.

Nowadays I just pray for the pool to sustain itself over time and sometimes run the <70 tier maps that slowly builds up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info