Those who say the game is just fine,those are the one who ruine the game.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
don't think many say the game is fine, many though, particularly those complaining on the forums greatly exaggerate the problem and to top it off add insults and asshattery to a non constructive post...yourself included OP which is why you get put on probation so often.

I have explained why.

People post feedback but idont see any interest from GGG.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
"

.....Many who post and say the game is just fine dont even have a lvl 90 char.

And that folks, is the mentality of this guy.
You know, I'm not a big fan of attacking a person's opinion based on how high-level their characters are. I view it as a form of ad hominem. However, what he have here goes beyond that: it's hypocrisy.
"
Many who post and say the game is just fine dont even have a lvl 90 char.
This user do not have any character on top15000 in any ladder.
"
i got several levle 90ish char and I find the game to be rather good, just some fixes but thats it. It's not meant to be minecraft where crafting is super easy, jsut get your ingredients or like assassin's creed - push one key to win mechanic. It's obviously a game for hardcore players and that's it.
This user has two characters above 90 and two more above 87.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 20, 2014, 2:57:19 PM
Im forced to play in hardcore?

And i have deleted in rage many chars.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
You know, I'm not a big fan of attacking a person's opinion based on how high-level their characters are. I view it as a form of ad hominem. However, what he have here goes beyond that: it's hypocrisy.

You know, he used "many players", not "all players".
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Last edited by bunnyxian901 on Apr 20, 2014, 3:10:53 PM
Game is well enough, sure it has its issues but it isn't as dire as some would like to claim it to be.

"
Happy Easter

You too!
"
WolfStrike wrote:
I see an awful lot of complaining about a F2P game where they don't sell OP items in their shop...

"
Xendran wrote:
"
WolfStrike wrote:
I see an awful lot of complaining about a F2P game where they don't sell OP items in their shop...

Dat ownage
"
Daiena wrote:
The crafting in PoE is more of a gimmick,in fact there is no actual crafting,never was,never was meant to be,there are just few recipes for exchanging goods for another type of goods,like 3L3colour for chromatic,or a set of rares for chaoses etc.

There is no crafting in PoE,so i don't know what you're on about.
Imho i think you made the topic in wrong game's forum,Diablo III is where you should of QQd,since that one has actual crafting.

And besides,as clichei as this might sound,you can always quit because yes,overall the game indeed is fine for what it's supposed to be - a hardcore hack and slash dungeon crawler.

Actually there is crafting. Works great in races.
"
i got several levle 90ish char and I find the game to be rather good, just some fixes but thats it. It's not meant to be minecraft where crafting is super easy, jsut get your ingredients or like assassin's creed - push one key to win mechanic. It's obviously a game for hardcore players and that's it. Ofcourse desync can be bad, I understand that even though I hardly notice it but how would they fix it? They're an indie game company and not even the great blizzard could fix rubberbanding.

Uhm... it's easy as shit to get good gear. Every 4 month league, I can start from scratch and become rich within a few days of actual playtime. It's just not FUN. You sit there and make money spamming trade and putting up shops. Getting rich from playing the game and trying to craft is pretty much impossible. You only get poor that way.

To act all pseudo-elitist about how this is a "hardcore" game, lol. What makes this game hardcore? It's not difficult. It's not highly skill capped. It doesn't have a big skill wall to play. It just requires you to masochistically grind and play the trade market. The only skill required is being able to price items, but if you play in a group (which is clearly the most efficient way to play) all it takes is one person there that has a rough idea of how much stuff is worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info