Those who say the game is just fine,those are the one who ruine the game.

Here is a reponse Exemple from one guy:if you dont do what i say i quit!!! ... yeah good strategy lol. i think its part of the generation kids who think who are king and everybody should do as they say no matter what. you know what... those issue are mostly known from ggg and some cant be resolve and others dont need tp be resolve because its just how the game is. dont like it .. yes quit no need to treaten that youll do it if they dont do what your asking for, this is childish. in my opinion the game is just fine for a FREE TO PLAY game i couldnt ask for more even if some minor bug make the game harder to enjoy but still this is the game i play right now and if i knew any other better i would simply play it and quit this one.
YES FOR POSITIVE FEEDBACK F*CK QUITTER THREAD
sorry for the bad English but im just sick of all those quitter thread that mostly destroy all good game.

This guy think we destroy the game?

Discuss about about what he said.

Many who post and say the game is just fine dont even have a lvl 90 char.

Many issues cant be resolved?

Generation of kids?

Game just fine for a FTP?

Quitter destroy the game?

If i have insult GGG and made some shit posts is because i whas in rage and wanted somehow topunish GGG because they dont listen but i still care for this game even if i dont play anymore.

My guild is dead,my frend list is dead the only one who still play are those rich people.

Happy Easter
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
Last edited by DonTrafalgarLaw on Apr 20, 2014, 1:53:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i got several levle 90ish char and I find the game to be rather good, just some fixes but thats it. It's not meant to be minecraft where crafting is super easy, jsut get your ingredients or like assassin's creed - push one key to win mechanic. It's obviously a game for hardcore players and that's it. Ofcourse desync can be bad, I understand that even though I hardly notice it but how would they fix it? They're an indie game company and not even the great blizzard could fix rubberbanding.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Might have one to many mimosas in me, but I couldn't understand what you're saying. Give us drunks a re-write please.
"
i got several levle 90ish char and I find the game to be rather good, just some fixes but thats it. It's not meant to be minecraft where crafting is super easy, jsut get your ingredients or like assassin's creed - push one key to win mechanic. It's obviously a game for hardcore players and that's it. Ofcourse desync can be bad, I understand that even though I hardly notice it but how would they fix it? They're an indie game company and not even the great blizzard could fix rubberbanding.

No need to be Great Blizzard to fix the crafting and no one said the crafting should be super easy.

I dont want to spend a entire life to aquire some mirror items.

I can beat the game without mirrored items but why do you play this game just to grind?

Some people want that feeling to be strong and have somthing awsome equiped.

I remember D2 days when people hunted for perfect items,perfect charms and crafted items.

Everyone had good items but not many with perfect stats.

Here you cant even have a mirrored item if you grind 1 year you cant get one if you stay all day in trade chat.

You can forget self craft.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
Last edited by DonTrafalgarLaw on Apr 20, 2014, 1:55:04 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Might have one to many mimosas in me, but I couldn't understand what you're saying. Give us drunks a re-write please.

Forget it
The crafting in PoE is more of a gimmick,in fact there is no actual crafting,never was,never was meant to be,there are just few recipes for exchanging goods for another type of goods,like 3L3colour for chromatic,or a set of rares for chaoses etc.

There is no crafting in PoE,so i don't know what you're on about.
Imho i think you made the topic in wrong game's forum,Diablo III is where you should of QQd,since that one has actual crafting.

And besides,as clichei as this might sound,you can always quit because yes,overall the game indeed is fine for what it's supposed to be - a hardcore hack and slash dungeon crawler.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
The crafting in PoE is more of a gimmick,in fact there is no actual crafting,never was,never was meant to be,there are just few recipes for exchanging goods for another type of goods,like 3L3colour for chromatic,or a set of rares for chaoses etc.

Imho i think you made the topic in wrong game's forum,Diablo III is where you should of QQd,since that one has actual crafting.

And besides,as clichei as this might sound,you can always quit because yes,overall the game indeed is fine for what it's supposed to be - a hardcore hack and slash dungeon crawler.

Another exemple.Yes the game is fine.

There is no crating right sure.

The game is how supposed to be right to.

I think you should go to D3

Hope is only sarcasm
Last edited by DonTrafalgarLaw on Apr 20, 2014, 2:07:16 PM
"
Daiena wrote:

I did quit and I am playing D3. It is soooo good now. It's been 4 weeks and still amazing 3-4 hours daily. =)

Does that upset you that D3 is now out "D2-ing" POE again? ;)

POE has a lot of work ahead of it.
I see an awful lot of complaining about a F2P game where they don't sell OP items in their shop...
_Slinger of <ZAP!>
don't think many say the game is fine, many though, particularly those complaining on the forums greatly exaggerate the problem and to top it off add insults and asshattery to a non constructive post...yourself included OP which is why you get put on probation so often.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info