I suck at trading

I had same problem with trade... It was black magic - time eater thing for me... I wanted upgrade on my gear. I hadnt to much currency, but full stash and mule-characters of items. Trade chat?? Its full of lawballers, or people who want scam u. Thats what i think. So what i do? I maked a thread in trade forum. That was perfectly idea. I sold many items with good prices, without spending hours for trading. Even things wich i thought r not even worth a chaos...some of them go out for exalt. Its really fast and good method for trade and make currency. I takes max 15 minutes to make thread.

P.S soory for my english
"
Veruski wrote:
oh so you'd need to only find 78 rare rings?

got it

Stop acting dense, just admit I'm right :) Be a man.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

got it

im logically obligated to be truthful, which is a manly trait, so i can't admit you are right

because you are wrong

if you want the honest truth, most of your value during the game will come from big drops, not accumulated tiny drops.

keep a log some time

2 alts...vendoring rares..
completed chaos recipe!
found 2 chaos orbs and 1 regret orb in map!

...several days later...

4 exalted...found and sold nice item! (here is the meat and potatoes of your farming.)
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 21, 2014, 5:46:50 PM
This isn't rocket science. Make a board shop and bump it often while you are playing. In past week I sold self found infernal mantle for 4EX, a self found shield for 30 Chaos, and a self found quiver for 10 Chaos. NThat's nearly 5 EX in one week, just by posting a shop on the boards (random players just whispered me while I was online, and I closed the deal).

I suspect most of the folks complaining about trading either create a sale thread with no or just a few bumps, and/or spam trade chat (which rarely works).

Check out my live stream at http://www.twitch.tv/huskylawyer.

IGN: Farrakhann (Standard) - Lvl 89 Marauder
Last edited by bloodandsin on Apr 21, 2014, 5:40:20 PM
All I can say is that I have never had more than 5 exalts combined from all my gameplay, never got any big ticket items, and trade only very passively. And yet I am capable of making characters who can run 76+ maps with only 20 chaos spent on them. How? Don;t focus so much on gear if you have bad luck or don;t feel like trading like I do. Building well and comboing gems right can make a world difference. If you need help with building and the like I can help, but if all thats going to happen here is complaining that RnG sucks, tough shit, it does, work around it, it makes those good drops all the more pleasing. Plus its fun to watch multi-mirror builds get wrecked in a map i can do one handed XD.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

got it

im logically obligated to be truthful, which is a manly trait, so i can't admit you are right

because you are wrong

if you want the honest truth, most of your value during the game will come from big drops, not accumulated tiny drops.

Well, if you can't make 6,5 Chaos per hour in a group with an MFer, you're doing it wrong. Not the game's fault. And claiming that you need to find 78 rare rings in order to make 2 ex makes you look like someone who is searching for a reason to whine. If you're too lazy to farm, don't expect to get rewarded for it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
i didn't say i don't make 6,5 chaos an hour mapping

that is quite attainable

what i called out as outright bullshit, and wrong, is that you can make that per hour vendoring items and using the chaos recipe, alone (which you said, and i explicitly quoted)

unless you are again, doing low level MFing like dom runs

cheers
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 21, 2014, 7:54:26 PM
oh dear john, has it really come to this? lol

my sympathies you old scoundrel, i dont know if I should take you under my wing and show you how to delboy proper or just have mercy and put you down like a lame horse. Hows those legs holding up? You think you got another round in you? Come on buddy, if my mum can learn to wirelessly print from her ipad at 60 I think we can make a banker of you yet. I'll bring the redbulls you bring your checkbook face, were gonna shop till we drop.

Veruski, the mace is on softcore, exalts are only 26 chaos over there.
"
Veruski wrote:
i didn't say i don't make 6,5 chaos an hour mapping

that is quite attainable

what i called out as outright bullshit, and wrong, is that you can make that per hour vendoring items and using the chaos recipe, alone (which you said, and i explicitly quoted)

unless you are again, doing low level MFing like dom runs

cheers

Yes, the bolded part is correct. We were talking about acquiring 2 exalts in one weekend without trading. The best way to do this is to MF farm Dominus. I never kept a log but I bet you could even get the 2 ex in a single day by doing this. So I never exaggerated as you claimed :P Btw I mapped today (solo, 0 MF) for about 8 hours and made around 30 chaos in overall currency, without trading items of course. Maybe I was lucky, but my dropluck felt pretty average.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Btw I mapped today (solo, 0 MF) for about 8 hours and made around 30 chaos in overall currency

How much was spend on maps rolling? Does this 30 chaos include it? I mean balance, say you spend X on rolling, got Y from chaos recipe or whatever, and balance is Y - X :) You probably have to count somewhat maps value you got/wasted as well :) So its all not so simple..

Oh, and btw, RNG is RNG!
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Last edited by qquno on Apr 21, 2014, 10:54:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info