1.1.2b Update Deployed!

"
Daiena wrote:
Can we use the report feature to report people who bump their trade threads every few minutes ignoring the 1h rule?

That sounds like it's not allowed, so it's probably okay to report it...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Exiles got nerfed too hard . I mean its easier to kill exile than rare mob .
Absolutely. I like to know why.
Yes, please provide context and reasoning behind all changes. It makes for transparency, will cause less rage, and improves on communication, since we won't need to find a dev post tucked away in the forum to explain why something was changed.
"
eternallink wrote:
Exiles got nerfed too hard . I mean its easier to kill exile than rare mob .

They may be faster to kill, but they are still very much deadly. The flame blast exile still managed to kill my zombies with max res and 6500 hp in two rapid blasts.

What I'm trying to say is they are faster to kill, but still pose a pretty huge threat to hardcore players.

To say that they are easier to kill than a rare is probably not true, at least not when it comes to how dangerous the encounter can be.

The risk vs reward is way better than how it was at any rate.
Well, I like the Antalie's vaal skill nerf, because it was totally out of balance (seriously, I got one-shoted by that thing on a lvl 70 map, 4.2k life, maxed res, tons of evasion + acrobatics, still not enough). And this is the key word, "balance". I don't wanna see exiles get nerfed hard, but when you're playing an evasion based melee toon it's almost impossible to kill some exiles in maps (e.g. Igna, Xandro or Torro) while others are basically harmless (e.g. Ion, Jonah, Damoi). They need to seriously balance it out.
Personally, I find that the player base is much more understanding when a developer provides context as to why balance changes are deemed necessary. Therefore, I would very much appreciate any additional information or analysis you could provide for any balance changes made in the future. Thank you very much.
nice
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
"
I'll be working on the new Development Manifesto over the weekend and expect to post its first articles early next week.

Looking forward to it and hope you bring up some thoughts around challenges and time/currency requirements to complete them not to mention absurd gating.

Path of Sarn isn't the most fun game to play...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I must say i very much like this patch and especially the reasoning behind changes

imho could be expanded on other changes too, or on additions like what did your thoughts was behind some skills you guys added.

On the other hand, curse you for glacial cascade last patch, im utterly enjoying it even more then my "poison-arrow-railgun" (drillneck rocks)

Keep up the good work and hope kuduku grants your coders the right inspiration.... ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info