1.1.2b Update Deployed!

Thank you very much for adding the reasons WHY you change things. It's extremely important. Really great patch.

(Though midnights could still use another bit of a buff or some recipe for the insane stash of vaal gems hunting them acquires.)
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
In the patch notes, we've tried to include more context than normal, explaining the reasons for balance changes. Is this something that you'd like us to do with each patch?

This is definitely awesome, and there's many reasons for that:

- We absolutely like to hear what you guys think
- It is one of the things that can make good and dedicated players even better and more dedicated
- Make it easy to provide feedback, by adding more details you guys will probably receive more valuable feedback

So yeah, keep doing that =D
Providing developer vision is a good thing, be it in patch notes or developer manifestos. From playing the game, the rogue exiles felt like mini bosses instead of player encounters, but I would never have provided this feedback as I did not that was the intention.
Agreed, the more we know and understand the better. Thank you for excellent player support and endless hours of fun and challenge.
"
Chris wrote:
In the patch notes, we've tried to include more context than normal, explaining the reasons for balance changes. Is this something that you'd like us to do with each patch?

Yes, documenting changes with details is always nice.
Tech guy
Hi

Describing reasoning behind balance changes and such get a:

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Kalidor wrote:
"

While this is nice for most of players, i personally like the unknown and to figure out myself the patch/balance changes..i think its more exciting! :)

Anyways good stuff as always Chris!

easily solved by not reading the patch notes. :)

i think its very helpful and interesting, and is a step in the right direction to informing the playerbase where ggg is coming from when balancing the game.
another welcome change!!!

it's nice to see GGG implementing stuff that's considered part of industry best practices.

keep on doing more of that and at the same time, keep the game's core as intact as possible.

Never mind... misunderstood.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 17, 2014, 11:54:01 AM
Chris, I'm glad you listened to the community. Explanation behind the patch notes is much appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info