Latest of GGG failures - Vertex

and the gap between the 1% and the rest of use continues to grow.

content i can never finish dropping items that can _only_ be obtained in that content.

i guess that GGG thought that would motivate me to want to run it.

meh, whatever. having fun with a fire based witch in ambush...
"
Hilbert wrote:
Don't worry with the next XPAC Corrupted Zones will disappear and those Items won't spawn anymore but they might spawn at another point again.

Shitty RMT supporting items.

+1
why not just grant your character permanently +500life and +1000% more phys/ele dmg for killing the HARDEST boss in the game?? Because its boring and stupid, something for mmo's.
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"
GGG fails, period.
"
Flutt3r wrote:
Stop bitching about the Uber Atziri uniques.
They are so rare/expensive 99% of the players won't have the opportunity to possess one.

"
Odoakar wrote:
People with vertex and shavs will be asking GGG to introduce more auras in the game, so they can run them as well.

I'm just so frustrated with the direction GGG went with this game.

You are free to leave.
There is nothing wrong with the Uber Atziri uniques. 8 out of 10 similar games have BIS rewards for completing the hardest part of the game. Most of them drop fixed while vertex & friends have a much lower chance of dropping i bet.

You might say that now, but this is how power creep starts. Sure, only 2-3 players have managed to kill uber atziri by now. It's been only a month though. How will league look in 1 month from now? 2 months?

The existence of such items is just a slap in the face of fans who were drawn to PoE with promises of uniques being build enablers and powerful rares being BiS. D2 had annihilous and later hellfire torch, extremely powerfull CHARMS. Not a BiS equipment part or a weapon.

And what Sobeck said, hell let's just give anyone who kills Aztiri 'Uber sword of slaying' that 1-KO's AoE every mob in the game. I mean, you DID kill the hardest boss in the game, what's wrong about getting such an item.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Apr 16, 2014, 4:51:16 PM
well about diablo 2 ud have to treat runewords same as uniques imo. after all thats what ppl got tired about (enigma) which made GGG make those promises.

just hoping this is a bug.. because not only this item would be too strong - it also limits integration of more items (they have to consider each combination not being too strong when making new ones)
Welp, here's one more thing to add to my signature. Too bad I can't fit anymore :/

But really, GGG should be absolutely ashamed this item made it onto the live realms. If I were a tester and saw this item, the very first thing I would've tested was if it worked for auras, because who the fuck wouldn't? I mean literally the first thing that jumped into my mind when I first glanced at The Vertex was "auras". In its current state, it absolutely blows Alpha's Howl out of the water, even if the 50% mana was the only mod on The Vertex.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
This is unintended and will be fixed.
good to know that its unintended thx
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"
"
This is unintended and will be fixed.

But how did this escape GGG's notice when introducing Vertex to the game?

USE YOUR ALPHA TESTERS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info