I'm NOT leaving, and that's why...

"
azoriuss wrote:
"
narical wrote:
I'm pretty tired of "rage leaving posts" on this forum, so I decided to write my own)

Sorry for my english, I'm russian and I hate verb tenses and doesn't understand them)

Instead of posting on forum, many players just playing the game, so do I. They are pretty happy and doesn't have need to whine and complain. Game have problems, but we can deal with it.
Because of that, devs can see here on forums only negative reactions, which isn't good ))

I was playing PoE since closed beta. I've got my "closed beta key" by chance, and after that bought supporter pack. All of that time I definitely enjoyed PoE. I'm ~30 y.o. and none of modern games can get my attention for a decent time. Except for PoE.

Definitely this game does have problems. Some of them devs can handle, some of them not. Regardless of, I'm playing PoE now and I plan to do it further, probably for a years. I've already played for 3 years, to be honest!

I was happy after all game changes. Even it was harmful or disbalanced, I really know that PoE developers wants to make game better, and you can't avoid mistakes in such kind of activity as ARPG development is. So they just need some time to fix things.

So guys, keep up a good work! Haters gonna hate in all times, but that doesn't matter - you've already made best ARPG ever, and now with thousands of devoted fans you can do it even better. Much better. I think of it every time I see my Wraeclast poster with Chris signature ))

Good post. There are lot of players like you. Who dont give a one fuck about haters on forum. They just play a game.

The most of the complains concern fact that POE Invasion is too hard for people and very unforgiving. Lot of them call it "no balance" situation. So they die on invasion and in act of anger they create topics with hate. All of the haters would love to faceroll content like they did in previous leagues. They feel offended now because game is beating them.

Thats why in game industry we have new games that allow players to beat a game without even trying. Games allow players to beat hardest difficulties because otherwise people would be offended. Gamers live in artificial world where they are the best because games allows them to be it:) Difficulty of new productions like assasins creed/tomb raider etc are for retarded players.

Second thing about hating poe is DESYNC. Haters on pathofexile.com do not like desync. Although they know that is almost impossible to repair desync. GGG cant do nothing because they fucked up engine. They would have to write the game for the beginning. Desyns is a part of the game. Deal with it or uninstall game.

btw. there are no new haters. I see the same names like tinko92 who hate/spam threads all the time. I think his life is really sad so he must show frustrations in web.

I think we have to ignore them. They ruin poe forums... ok but they cant ruin the game :)

So simply because someone's got strong opinons about what has to be fixed, GIVES Feedback in the RIGHT section of the Forum and because someone can admit that a good game has got some serious flaws, he's angry and hates things?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 19, 2014, 6:01:07 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 19, 2014, 6:01:34 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 19, 2014, 6:01:51 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 19, 2014, 6:02:04 PM
"
Cergic wrote:
"
azoriuss wrote:
"
narical wrote:
I'm pretty tired of "rage leaving posts" on this forum, so I decided to write my own)

Sorry for my english, I'm russian and I hate verb tenses and doesn't understand them)

Instead of posting on forum, many players just playing the game, so do I. They are pretty happy and doesn't have need to whine and complain. Game have problems, but we can deal with it.
Because of that, devs can see here on forums only negative reactions, which isn't good ))

I was playing PoE since closed beta. I've got my "closed beta key" by chance, and after that bought supporter pack. All of that time I definitely enjoyed PoE. I'm ~30 y.o. and none of modern games can get my attention for a decent time. Except for PoE.

Definitely this game does have problems. Some of them devs can handle, some of them not. Regardless of, I'm playing PoE now and I plan to do it further, probably for a years. I've already played for 3 years, to be honest!

I was happy after all game changes. Even it was harmful or disbalanced, I really know that PoE developers wants to make game better, and you can't avoid mistakes in such kind of activity as ARPG development is. So they just need some time to fix things.

So guys, keep up a good work! Haters gonna hate in all times, but that doesn't matter - you've already made best ARPG ever, and now with thousands of devoted fans you can do it even better. Much better. I think of it every time I see my Wraeclast poster with Chris signature ))

Good post. There are lot of players like you. Who dont give a one fuck about haters on forum. They just play a game.

The most of the complains concern fact that POE Invasion is too hard for people and very unforgiving. Lot of them call it "no balance" situation. So they die on invasion and in act of anger they create topics with hate. All of the haters would love to faceroll content like they did in previous leagues. They feel offended now because game is beating them.

Thats why in game industry we have new games that allow players to beat a game without even trying. Games allow players to beat hardest difficulties because otherwise people would be offended. Gamers live in artificial world where they are the best because games allows them to be it:) Difficulty of new productions like assasins creed/tomb raider etc are for retarded players.

Second thing about hating poe is DESYNC. Haters on pathofexile.com do not like desync. Although they know that is almost impossible to repair desync. GGG cant do nothing because they fucked up engine. They would have to write the game for the beginning. Desyns is a part of the game. Deal with it or uninstall game.

btw. there are no new haters. I see the same names like tinko92 who hate/spam threads all the time. I think his life is really sad so he must show frustrations in web.

I think we have to ignore them. They ruin poe forums... ok but they cant ruin the game :)

So simply because someone's got strong opinons about what has to be fixed, GIVES Feedback in the RIGHT section of the Forum and because someone can admit that a good game has got some serious flaws, he's angry and hates things?

Bingo.
Game forums being overly negative is nothing new and is certainly not unique to POE. Every single game I've ever played from EQ to EQ2, LOTRO, WOW, D2, D3, RTCW, Quake (1,2 and 3) and on and on and on, most of the forum posts are negative. That doesn't mean those games sucked (well, D3 sucked IMHO) but typically people are only vocal when dissatisfied. People who are content have no reason to post and so they end up (usually) being the silent majority while the vocal minority get the most attention.

I think there are definitely some things GGG needs to get better at and communication with their player base is at the top of the list for me. The lack of reasoning behind buffs/nerfs, the inactive dev diary, etc., all lead to frustration for those players voicing their dissatisfaction. It makes them feel like they're being ignored, which leads to more negativity, which leads to more posts which seem to be ignored, and more negativity, etc. It ends up feeding on itself. I think GGG would do the community a great service to stop focusing so much on censoring the community and instead try and give feedback on all of these topics on a regular basis.

A great example is the smoke mine nerf for summoners. The nerf was in the notes but no reasoning was provided. Then several days later a "fix" was announced that would seem to be an obvious reaction to the outcry. If that's the case, THEN FUCKING SAY SO. And if Convocation was already planned then it should have been in the patch notes announcing the nerf to smoke mine. That type of poor communication to the players is, IMO, the biggest cause of frustration. They've lost touch with the people who care the most about this game because the communication is so imbalanced. Players complain and instead of seeing responses to the complaints they see that the Hailrake fight is being changed. Seriously? All the shit going on at that time and THAT makes the news? Way to go.

And to be clear, I'm not necessarily talking about long term issues like desync which have been discussed and explained to death. Anyone who wants to take less time that it takes to type "dafuk with desync?" can search the forums and find hundreds of posts explaining desync. But when players want to know why an OP unique makes it into the game or a skill gets nerfed GGG should be communicating on those topics. If they did, then there might be more posts like the OP's instead of all the frustrated negativity we currently have.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info