I'm NOT leaving, and that's why...

I'm pretty tired of "rage leaving posts" on this forum, so I decided to write my own)

Sorry for my english, I'm russian and I hate verb tenses and doesn't understand them)

Instead of posting on forum, many players just playing the game, so do I. They are pretty happy and doesn't have need to whine and complain. Game have problems, but we can deal with it.
Because of that, devs can see here on forums only negative reactions, which isn't good ))

I was playing PoE since closed beta. I've got my "closed beta key" by chance, and after that bought supporter pack. All of that time I definitely enjoyed PoE. I'm ~30 y.o. and none of modern games can get my attention for a decent time. Except for PoE.

Definitely this game does have problems. Some of them devs can handle, some of them not. Regardless of, I'm playing PoE now and I plan to do it further, probably for a years. I've already played for 3 years, to be honest!

I was happy after all game changes. Even it was harmful or disbalanced, I really know that PoE developers wants to make game better, and you can't avoid mistakes in such kind of activity as ARPG development is. So they just need some time to fix things.

So guys, keep up a good work! Haters gonna hate in all times, but that doesn't matter - you've already made best ARPG ever, and now with thousands of devoted fans you can do it even better. Much better. I think of it every time I see my Wraeclast poster with Chris signature ))
Suggestions I support:

Brand new, without flaws, set mechanic: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/117837
Last edited by narical on Apr 16, 2014, 6:54:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"I'm tired of people killing people, so I'll kill some too."

Anyway, people are expressing their opinions and reasons why they've quit playing.
If they don't like what you like, they should just shut up, right?
"
tinko92 wrote:
If they don't like what you like, they should just shut up, right?

As a matter of fact, they don't like what i don't like either :) desyncs, offscreen one-shots from invasion bosses, vaal skills spam from rogue exiles, and I NEVER, not a f***ing single time saw an exalt after 3 years of playing ))) And know what? I can deal with it!) The game still rocks as hell, and I regulary come to myself at morning after running maps all night.

I just dislike the fact that contended players doesn't need to write their opinion, while haters and whiners do, so we can see only one-sided opinions on forums.
Suggestions I support:

Brand new, without flaws, set mechanic: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/117837
Most players do not use the forums. They play the game, and get on with life. It takes a certain mindset (extreme emotional investment) for someone to participate in a forum.

I don’t agree with your logic “only whiners use the forums” because only dedicated and extra hardcore players use the forums. Every second poster here is a supporter, even though <10% of players support a F2P game.

Your argument is unsound. If people are complaining, then there are certainly even more unhappy players leaving silently, bleeding the playerbase dry. Even if your argument was true, we would have at the very least 11,000 angry Steam players flaming GGG.

I like GGG, but making up excuses to defend them dosen’t benefit the community or the devs.
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
Last edited by Teridax on Apr 16, 2014, 7:42:33 AM
Hopefully, GGG is well aware of the fact that player liking the game are in most cases just not writing much on the forums, and people - hating/QQing/that seem to need some extra attention that they can't get in real life - come and whine all the time.

They have the needed figures to know what players do in their own game, and I think that there are many well known QQers that don't have much credibility to their eyes anyway ( and they must be used to them tbh, and QQ-like raging threads also ).

"
narical wrote:

So guys, keep up a good work! Haters gonna hate in all times, but that doesn't matter - you've already made best ARPG ever, and now with thousands of devoted fans you can do it even better. Much better. I think of it every time I see my Wraeclast poster with Chris signature ))

Also QFT.

And we all know the main issues of this game, haters probably just feel like we should mention them all the time .... idk.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Apr 16, 2014, 7:41:22 AM
"
narical wrote:

As a matter of fact, they don't like what i don't like either :) desyncs, offscreen one-shots from invasion bosses, vaal skills spam from rogue exiles, and I NEVER, not a f***ing single time saw an exalt after 3 years of playing ))) And know what? I can deal with it!) The game still rocks as hell, and I regulary come to myself at morning after running maps all night.

I just dislike the fact that contended players doesn't need to write their opinion, while haters and whiners do, so we can see only one-sided opinions on forums.

Someone can't deal with it anymore so he quits, and says his reason why. I can't think of any reason why that's bad.
If you think that negative criticism is bad for the game, then you're wrong, very wrong.

When someone likes the game a lot, and finds couple of things that bother him so much, he'll have the need to tell his story.

"haters and whiners" as a comment on those feedbacks is just a horrible way to put it. And there lies your problem, and the likes of you, you find negative criticism as hating the game and whining about something.

I honestly can see the point in what you've said about contended players don't need to write their opinion, yet those are all over the place, mostly in the comments, not their own threads.
Good thread - it gives feedback.

But you're silly if you believe that every PoE player that doesn't make threads are content. That's so far off the truth that it's painful to read.

Spend 30 minutes in global chat and discuss it with people. A lot of them will have feedback on a lot of things = Not content.

My ENTIRE friend list is gone, and they are all gone because of bad experiences/tired of the drawbacks of the game ETC = Not content. Not a single one of them has made a thread here on the forum.

Silence isn't always approval. It's naive to claim otherwise.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
This forum is for feedback. Feedback does not mean only positive feedback.

Constructive criticism is the only way to make the game grow in the right direction.
I everyone left the game without saying why they left, don't you think the game would be scrapped by now?

If they don't know what's wrong, there is no way of improving the game. I applaud the ones that give their hones feedback before they quit the game. There are many more that just quit without a word.
Thanks OP!!!! Would like to see more of such thread! Currently this forum is in an even worse state than PoE could ever be. Drama Queens everywhere!

"
OleOlof wrote:
Thanks OP!!!! Would like to see more of such thread! Currently this forum is in an even worse state than PoE could ever be. Drama Queens everywhere!

Shouldn't that be a hint that the game is in fact going in the wrong direction? If everything was fine, no one would complain. And it's clear players make threads about the same things, so it's not just random complaints just to complain. It is actual problems a lot of players are experiencing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info