I'm NOT leaving, and that's why...

"
"
If everything was fine, no one would complain.

Hahahahahano.

You find it funny? There is a difference about complaining just for the heck of it, and constructive feedback. Like I said, people lately have complained about the same issues, and there is a reason for it.

You can find the random troll now and then, just like you did now. But mostly you find constructive feedback.
"

Shouldn't that be a hint that the game is in fact going in the wrong direction? If everything was fine, no one would complain. And it's clear players make threads about the same things, so it's not just random complaints just to complain. It is actual problems a lot of players are experiencing.

No. Being a Drama Queen is the wrong direction, constantly crying for easier content and trezillions of better loot resulting in a two week long lasting game is the wrong direction. Applauding people who are "threatening" (lol) they are leaving the game like a little girl which doesnt want to eat her lunch because it simply doesnt taste her....is the wrong direction.

Maybe i just have a different idea of "constructive critism". Opening countless of "i am leaving" threads because of well known issues like desync has nothing to do with it....sorry.
"
"
OleOlof wrote:
Thanks OP!!!! Would like to see more of such thread! Currently this forum is in an even worse state than PoE could ever be. Drama Queens everywhere!

Shouldn't that be a hint that the game is in fact going in the wrong direction? If everything was fine, no one would complain. And it's clear players make threads about the same things, so it's not just random complaints just to complain. It is actual problems a lot of players are experiencing.

There is no such thing as "just fine".

Different people have different needs
Spoiler
It's obvious you hate me though I've done nothing wrong
I've never even met you, so what could I have done?

You can't make it right for everyone.
While I agree that recent balancing was kinda sloppy to say the least, there are some issues which are complained about which are basically this way since CB.
So they are either unsolvable, or are never intended to be any other way.

Like SFL was probably never intended for the game.
RNG being RNG was always intended.

Desync is basically unsolvable atm. etc.

And even if desync and FPS drops are solved, there would always be design decisions which are not to the liking of everyone. So you either compromise or stay strong.
I personally like stay strong unless everything points to the contrary.
SFL is something they should stay strong, it's a multiplayer online RPG about loot and not trading is not for these kinds of games. That's more for singleplayer.
"
KenshiD wrote:

Desync is basically unsolvable atm. etc...
SFL is something they should stay strong, it's a multiplayer online RPG about loot and not trading is not for these kinds of games. That's more for singleplayer.

SFL isn't an issue at all. Main thing I've learned after these years that if you want to play SF - you do it. It's just a question of your own choice. So there's no need in SFL. And may be I should change my signature btw))

However, talking about PoE as "multiplayer" isn't totally correct - you can play ARPG in any way YOU want, and I know many people who plays 95% solo. I played mostly solo in Diablo 2.

As for me - I play in parties, but i'm hardcore selffounder, hardcore not in terms of league - I just don't take good/unique items from my friends or trade) Sometimes I'm using tradechat for currency exchange. Yes, this is my way to keep game exciting for years)
Suggestions I support:

Brand new, without flaws, set mechanic: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/117837
Last edited by narical on Apr 16, 2014, 9:19:37 AM
"
narical wrote:
"
KenshiD wrote:

Desync is basically unsolvable atm. etc...

SFL isn't an issue at all. Main thing I've learned after these years that if you want to play SF - you do it. It's just a question of your own choice. So there's no need in SFL. And may be I should change my signature btw))

However, talking about PoE as "multiplayer" isn't totally correct - you can play ARPG in any way YOU want, and I know many people who plays 95% solo. I played mostly solo in Diablo 2.

As for me - I play in parties, but i'm hardcore selffounder, hardcore not in terms of league - I just don't take good/unique items from my friends or trade) Sometimes I'm using tradechat for currency exchange. Yes, this is my way to keep game exciting for years)

Yeah I know you can play it singleplayer. It totally gives you that option. Something a MMO doesn't have.
Yet PoE has an economy and people like that (some at least) which is why they play PoE, to find goodies, trade them to buy other goodies.

I know not everyone is into trading, and those people feel forced to trade to get all the good items because it is more efficient.
Well it is more efficient because there are so many people all finding items at the same time.
You can be stinking rich but never craft so good or so many items as 100k people find by simply playing the game.

It's a pure statistical truth. More people find more stuff than one person, hence have a higher chance to get what you need, and buying it is faster and easier than to get lucky and find it yourself.
The chances that the other 100k people who play PoE atm find the item you need are higher than you finding it yourself. Which makes trading inherently more efficient.

But that's just a matter of fact, you can still "gimp" your efficiency by not trading and using all your orbs on your gear yourself. I used to do that a lot (especially in CB when I didn't know a thing about values or trading). I "crafted" a lot of decent items over the years while now I just realized the obvious. Those other 100k people just have the stuff I need and I can buy it from them so they can buy the stuff they need or roll it.
Last edited by KenshiD on Apr 16, 2014, 9:28:49 AM
Forums complains sure got worst since 1.1. On the other hand, people DO post positive feedback, there was a lot of them during open beta and when 1.0 got released, not so much anymore tho :\ Sure, you still see the same complains as before (desync, cheap mechanic, loot, etc) but we do see more complains/quit threads overall at the moment, unfortunately.
Tech guy
"
KenshiD wrote:

And even if desync and FPS drops are solved, there would always be design decisions which are not to the liking of everyone. So you either compromise or stay strong.

"staying strong" and don't allow more graphical options, because those aren't for hardcore players and we won't compromise for that?

This is hilarious...
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
KenshiD wrote:

"staying strong" and don't allow more graphical options, because those aren't for hardcore players and we won't compromise for that?

This is hilarious...

I don't know if after over 4000 comments you lost your ability to read or why do you have issues understanding "And even if desync and FPS drops are solved"?

I never said anything about compromises for lags and shit.
Nice try, but no.

That was exactly what you've said.
My reading is just fine.

Even if those 2 things are solved, there will be more things to solve after that, so better not compromise on fixing things and stay strong.
- that is the summary
"
tinko92 wrote:
Nice try, but no.

That was exactly what you've said.
My reading is just fine.

Even if those 2 things are solved, there will be more things to solve after that, so better not compromise on fixing things and stay strong.
- that is the summary

Yeah thank you for telling me how I mean things, I'm so dumb I don't even know what I say...

"
And even if desync and FPS drops are solved, there would always be design decisions which are not to the liking of everyone.

2 Elements. Most common issues, desync and performance - other design decisions.

"
So you either compromise or stay strong.

I'm saying that these other design decisions can be either compromised or they stick to their ideas.
Then I say that they should stay strong unless it is overwhelmingly bad feedback.

Learn2read

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info