I'm NOT leaving, and that's why...

Im not leaving, because im waiting for that fkin BALL LIGHTNING!
▄█▀█▀█
"
narical wrote:
I'm pretty tired of "rage leaving posts" on this forum, so I decided to write my own)

Sorry for my english, I'm russian and I hate verb tenses and doesn't understand them)

Instead of posting on forum, many players just playing the game, so do I. They are pretty happy and doesn't have need to whine and complain. Game have problems, but we can deal with it.
Because of that, devs can see here on forums only negative reactions, which isn't good ))

I was playing PoE since closed beta. I've got my "closed beta key" by chance, and after that bought supporter pack. All of that time I definitely enjoyed PoE. I'm ~30 y.o. and none of modern games can get my attention for a decent time. Except for PoE.

Definitely this game does have problems. Some of them devs can handle, some of them not. Regardless of, I'm playing PoE now and I plan to do it further, probably for a years. I've already played for 3 years, to be honest!

I was happy after all game changes. Even it was harmful or disbalanced, I really know that PoE developers wants to make game better, and you can't avoid mistakes in such kind of activity as ARPG development is. So they just need some time to fix things.

So guys, keep up a good work! Haters gonna hate in all times, but that doesn't matter - you've already made best ARPG ever, and now with thousands of devoted fans you can do it even better. Much better. I think of it every time I see my Wraeclast poster with Chris signature ))

Good for you sir !

You stick to your guns and have a fine time in Wraeclast. =)
Maybe there is actually a reason as to why there is so much negative feedback?
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
"
narical wrote:
I'm pretty tired of "rage leaving posts" on this forum, so I decided to write my own)

Sorry for my english, I'm russian and I hate verb tenses and doesn't understand them)

Instead of posting on forum, many players just playing the game, so do I. They are pretty happy and doesn't have need to whine and complain. Game have problems, but we can deal with it.
Because of that, devs can see here on forums only negative reactions, which isn't good ))

Disagree, depends on the type of reaction. Negative but constructive feedback is good and the fact that players care to post their input, by itself, should tell the devs the posters care to begin with...
Last edited by Startkabels on Apr 17, 2014, 3:31:15 PM
stop arguing with tinko, hes always right. we just dont get it.

whats regarding the negativity very few threads in these forums make sense; for the most part its just schoolgirlish flaming and impulsion (after all these years ive seen only 4-5 leaver posts that were actualy constructive). this is very obvious to people who have at least some wits to them too so, imo, ggg just ignores them for the most part. the adequate discusions take place in reddit anyway (after reading some poe reddit, its like there are two completely different game communities and my faith in humanity's future gets restored a bit but then a phone always rings and i get brought back to reality)
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Last edited by dealer13 on Apr 17, 2014, 4:27:36 PM
"
dealer13 wrote:

whats regarding the negativity very few threads in these forums make sense; for the most part its just schoolgirlish flaming and impulsion (after all these years ive seen only 4-5 leaver posts that were actualy constructive). this is very obvious to people who have at least some wits to them too so, imo, ggg just ignores them for the most part. the adequate discusions take place in reddit anyway (after reading some poe reddit, its like there are two completely different game communities and my faith in humanity's future gets restored a bit but then a phone always rings and i get brought back to reality)

The bolded part is where you've lost your credibility.
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
dealer13 wrote:

The bolded part is where you've lost your credibility.

oh thank you, my sensei, thank you for showing The Way not only for me but also for others lol. and you still keep doing it!

p.s. no offence man, there is nothing personal because personal hate targeted towards someone being troubled isnt the wisest thing to do so ill just blacken your posts through greasemonkey since, at this point, there is nothing i can do to ease your current state (thats a very easy thing to do irl though)

p.s.s. dont forget to ignore my witch on this acc in standard if you havent done that yet
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
I've showed how you lied here, nothing else.

I won't ignore you anywhere, I'm not into those elementary school things.
"
narical wrote:

I was playing PoE since closed beta. I've got my "closed beta key" by chance, and after that bought supporter pack. All of that time I definitely enjoyed PoE. I'm ~30 y.o. and none of modern games can get my attention for a decent time. Except for PoE.

Definitely this game does have problems. Some of them devs can handle, some of them not. Regardless of, I'm playing PoE now and I plan to do it further, probably for a years. I've already played for 3 years, to be honest!

I was happy after all game changes. Even it was harmful or disbalanced, I really know that PoE developers wants to make game better, and you can't avoid mistakes in such kind of activity as ARPG development is. So they just need some time to fix things.

So guys, keep up a good work! Haters gonna hate in all times, but that doesn't matter - you've already made best ARPG ever, and now with thousands of devoted fans you can do it even better. Much better. I think of it every time I see my Wraeclast poster with Chris signature ))

Good post. There are lot of players like you. Who dont give a one fuck about haters on forum. They just play a game.

The most of the complains concern fact that POE Invasion is too hard for people and very unforgiving. Lot of them call it "no balance" situation. So they die on invasion and in act of anger they create topics with hate. All of the haters would love to faceroll content like they did in previous leagues. They feel offended now because game is beating them.

Thats why in game industry we have new games that allow players to beat a game without even trying. Games allow players to beat hardest difficulties because otherwise people would be offended. Gamers live in artificial world where they are the best because games allows them to be it:) Difficulty of new productions like assasins creed/tomb raider etc are for retarded players.

Second thing about hating poe is DESYNC. Haters on pathofexile.com do not like desync. Although they know that is almost impossible to repair desync. GGG cant do nothing because they fucked up engine. They would have to write the game for the beginning. Desyns is a part of the game. Deal with it or uninstall game.

[Removed by Support]

I think we have to ignore them. They ruin poe forums... ok but they cant ruin the game :)
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 19, 2014, 6:23:32 PM
What I think is, that you could use some education, because I don't believe you know what those two words (hate and spam) mean.
Or, if you do know, quote me.
My frustrations? I can just say that there was no such thing, and you're just trying to look smart.
The sadness of my life is irrelevant, as long as you stick to my posts instead of going personal for some reason.

All I see is a person that is incapable of receiving negative criticism.

By the way, the thing you've said about Invasion is embarrassing at best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info