Give me a clear reason

Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:46:37 AM
Hey there,

Please refrain from posting your e-mail address on the forums (as this can compromise your account).

We cannot discuss moderation decisions on the forums. If you wish to address this further, please e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:46:46 AM
不用想了。不会解的。他们的回答很官方。根本解决不了问题。认为你违反规定就违反了呗。我他妈甚至没有有做过交易,也没用过外挂。他把我封号了,也不给我答复,也不给我调查。我都不知道他们是怎么做事的。办事的效率简直不如两千年前的中国。而且他们封号的模式有点搞笑,地毯轰炸式的。管你用不用。反正炸弹投下去,谁死算谁倒霉。看来被封的总是中国人。我反正不打算再建角色了。浪费爷的时间。感觉被英国殖民的国家都不太喜欢中国人。这种种族主义对这样的小国家没什么好处。
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:46:53 AM
我知道很多都不玩了。除了工作室,没人经得起他们这样封号的。工作室为了赚钱,封了号马上又练新号。玩家可不一样,花了心思心血的。封一次还再玩一次,再封就没心思玩了。中国人说事不过三。我已经被封两次了,我又不傻,还让他封我第三次?而且是毫无理由的封号。我为了我被封的帐号已经等了三天回复了,有三天时间工作室封两次都练起来了。真不知道这游戏的管理团队是怎么想的。完全的基地组织行事风格。人肉炸爆,一炸一大片,工作室没炸到几个,玩家炸死一片。
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:47:05 AM
@ applelee:
Ranting won't get anything resolved faster. But if you really think that GGG are evil racists, feel free to try the SEA servers hosted by Garena
@Alysma
Thank you for your reminding me.

This is not a roaring. I'm not waiting for GGG lifted the ban on my account. Just wait for him to reply to me, even if he insisted that I used illegal software. At least I think he completed the survey process.
For me this is a courtesy. But when I send the request on the Chinese mail will not reply to me, nor I account for investigation, I think this is racial discrimination.
You can "think" whatever you want. GGG aren't racist, and it has nothing to do with your race or country.

They also won't tell you why you were banned... ever. If they tell HOW you were banned and you really ARE a cheater, then it can help you figure out how you were detected and possibly figure out how to get around their system, and they don't want that (no one does).

All you can do is send them ONE email and then let them work on it. They will pass it to their account investigation team who will investigate the account again and determine if the ban is legitimate or accidental. If it is accidental, they will reverse the ban. If it is an IP ban and you were not cheating, then they will give you an exclusion from the ban.

But you just need to be patient with them, DON'T spam them (send them only one email and wait), and overall, don't make a nuisance of yourself. That includes spamming the forum as well. All that is going to get you is banned from the forum in addition to the game. If there is ANY chance at all that your account will be unbanned, you don't want to mess it up by getting yourself a forum ban.

If you have QUESTIONS, then ask them.. otherwise, just wait. Keep in mind the account investigation can take many days (or sometimes even a couple of weeks) due to the backlog and nature of the investigations. GGG's investigations team is thorough, so they take a while to complete (and they have a lot to do).

So as I said.. be patient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info