Give me a clear reason

@Edelweiss_kyle
你这样也是无事于补的。他不会告诉你会什么封你号。这一点我是理解的。因为他们担心一旦你知道了为什么被封号,他们的封号条件是什么,你就可以去规避他们的调查。但是对于我来说,我给他发了中文邮件之后既没有回复我也不给我调查,也不确定我被封号。就把我掠在那。我觉得这非常不礼貌。不要我玩我可以不玩,但是必须说清楚,封了就封了,没封就没封。不要认为中国人的事情不重要,可以不管。我不喜欢这种态度。不是一个公司应该有的。
"
applelee wrote:
@Edelweiss_kyle
你这样也是无事于补的。他不会告诉你会什么封你号。这一点我是理解的。因为他们担心一旦你知道了为什么被封号,他们的封号条件是什么,你就可以去规避他们的调查。但是对于我来说,我给他发了中文邮件之后既没有回复我也不给我调查,也不确定我被封号。就把我掠在那。我觉得这非常不礼貌。不要我玩我可以不玩,但是必须说清楚,封了就封了,没封就没封。不要认为中国人的事情不重要,可以不管。我不喜欢这种态度。不是一个公司应该有的。

applelee... stop spreading lies please. Their company attitude is fine. They don't discriminate based on race/country/or anything else.
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:47:20 AM
And you twits wonder why you get banned...........
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:47:32 AM
you cannot run any software that interacts with the game.. hacks, boting, cheating, etc. if you were banned for 3rd party applications, you have some program running with poe that facilitates cheating.
Last edited by Drakier on Apr 16, 2014, 7:49:37 PM
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:47:44 AM
"
but i don't use them.
so I'm trying to figure out exactly what's going on.

Not even gave me conviction evidence, saying only that you violation of the TOU, and if I am not a liar, what can I do?

By default, my position is a liar.I am not very happy.

the problem is, even the cheaters who KNOW they are cheating proclaim innocence.. so how are you supposed to believe one but not the other, or vice versa? The only way to do it is through proper account investigation (which they do). If you were banned for 3rd party applications, then there is sufficient evidence by GGG to prove that you were cheating.. whether you knew about or not. It could be something as seemingly innocent as a "map mod" or any other "mod". There are a bunch of various hacks out there that people run not understanding they are against the rules.

It's best to just play one account at a time, and to play it only using the default client as intended. As soon as you start mixing things in, you run the risk of 3rd party application bans. This can even include stuff for macros and hotkeys for your mouse/keyboard. i'm not saying AutoIt or any of those scripts are necessarily directly bannable, but they definitely have the possibility due to illegal usage.

You don't need to provide "evidence" to them, just as they won't provide evidence to you. They have a VERY thorough account investigation process. If they investigated your account and determined the ban would NOT be reversed, then they have sufficient evidence of a bannable offense... in your case, it would seem 3rd party application usage... be it a map hack, bot application, or something else.
1 1
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:48:47 AM
"
I emphasize again that I am not using those program include stuff for macros and hotkeys script.
I only used the local language program.
so I am very confused,what is third party programs to ban my account?

"local language program"?

sounds like an unauthorized 3rd party application to me.

It is against the rules to modify the game files in any way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info