Give me a clear reason

Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:48:59 AM
"
so I'm here to ask,associated with it?

I asked in the letter, but didn't respond.

some people even didn't use, just like applelee,he was still prohibited.

They're probably not going to tell you.

My point was that you just told me you don't use 3rd party mods/applications, then turn around and say you use a localization application (which is a 3rd party mod/application).

So clearly you DO use them. And somewhere along the way, you used one that got you banned.
I received the email they sent me, although they insist that I violated the regulations, but I am very happy. Because they are polite. I know they never told me why banned.Maybe I have a problem with my IP. Although this is a my very favorite game. But I also like GTA type of game. Now I have registered account and downloading. I can find happiness from there.So. I'm sorry for what I said before. You are right. They are a good team games.

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 1:27:11 AM
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:49:06 AM
"
So I'm here asking, hope to have clear reasons.
I can't accept no clear evidence.
Otherwise, how can I improve?
But them should be no way.

You improve by not using 3rd party applications.

And you'll just have to accept that there will be no evidence to you, or reason. They don't give that other than a generalized "reason". They already told you why, and they did a secondary investigation and determined they have enough evidence on their end to uphold the ban. You are not getting unbanned, and you won't get any more information on the topic, so you might as well give up asking.

Create a new account, and on the new account, don't cheat or use any 3rd party applications.
1 1
Last edited by Edelweiss_kyle on Aug 28, 2022, 7:49:13 AM
Read the terms of use. This is a dictatorship when it comes to cheating or 3rd party programs. You have no right to argue or feel entitled to an explanation.

To be honest, if you don't know what program caused the ban the you are a bit stupid. The odds of illegitimate bans are probably less than a mirror dropping >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info