What's coming in 1.1.2b?

"
deftwish wrote:
Thank you for the exile changes. <3

Changes? It's fixing, I we still don't know, if proper one.

This festival of incompetency on GGG side since introduction of 1.1.0 is just astonishing, I wonder when it will end.

They re-balance exiles mere week after implementing re-balance, which looks like done by random number generator. So they were not aware about inplayability of some exiles?

Don't they know word "TEST" in NZ?

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Apr 15, 2014, 4:19:48 AM
"
Rogue Exiles have had their life reduced. They're meant to simulate fast-paced player encounters and the fights don't have to last as long as regular boss fights.

It is very nice that there is thought-out vision for the Rogue Exiles that is now shared with us :).

I think I will like the changes.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
CHICKENS!
vaal or no balls
"
The chickens in that screenshot aren't in this patch.

Said "Sphere Grid", say "Chocobo races"! More content from FFX! Yeah!
Finaly my pets will follow me again! This annoyed me more then it should xd
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
I am disappointed in the Rouge Vaal Skill change. Now players can run in, let them blow their Vaal load, recover and fight them like normal. They should recharge if there is no player within X distance of them.
"
Dr_Killbrew wrote:
"
mucker wrote:
When those chickens do come we better be able to chase them out of town onto the blood moor old fields!

How else are we supposed to get the Annihilus Charm in single player? ...erm... I mean a Shav's in Solo play.

You just made my day
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
glad to hear about the rogue balance changes...i did a rogue exile race the other day; i thought i was the shit because i killed 3 at one time. then that bastard templar came along and almost one shotted me with flameblast from off screen. i ran him down and then he successfully one shotted me with searing bond. note to self: use ranged attack against that guy.
Thanks
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
I want a pet Hen and/or Rooster.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info