What's coming in 1.1.2b?

Wow, finally fixed the pets. Nice! ^^2
Can you please make Physical Projectile Attack Damage just be Physical Projectile Damage so it will work with all projectiles that do physical damage? Pleeeaaase?
"
Chris wrote:
Rogue Exile Flameblast has been reduced at higher levels also.

O_O

It needs to be massively reduced at low levels. That exile obliterates everyone in the Exiles Everywhere race from level 1 through 12+, even when decked out in life gear and medium fire resists.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
You're nerfing Rogue Exiles? C'mon now, have more faith in our build skills! I rather enjoyed being scared shit-less by incoming rogues. In fact, the existence of these rogues and my battles against them make me more confident in building to perfection. Nerfing them makes the game too easy! I didn't sign up to be fed a baby bottle.
Where's my fishing pole?
Following the line of the first post in this topic...

CwD (Cast when Dsynch) ---> OOS Gem

Could be a nice combination in any build...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Chris, I hope you guys nerfed the rogue exile that is a summoner. The vaal skeletons she used summoned a boss skeleton, "Summoned Skeleton Sniper" with a name/health bar that was encircled with the red art usually found on bosses.

This summoned pet, of a rogue exile, is the hardest hitting enemy in the game. I don't know if it was some strange modifiers or auras that supported it via the rogue exile witch (forgot her name, can you blame me?)

But this summoned skeleton sniper did just as his name foreshadows, killed us all with one shot. And mind you, we aren't fresh mappers either. This was in a level 74 map. Put my character up on PTR and test it yourself.

He has 30 days /played with only only 60 something deaths...15k evasion rating, 75% block, 75% spell-block, enemies are aoe-blinded and enfeebled... The only time I die is when I do something stupid, such as going back for seconds and thirds versus this unique "skeleton sniper" which subsequently killed me with one shots back to back.

Not complaining, it wasn't too bad because I had just hit level 90 so the deaths didn't waste too much xp. But something isn't working correctly on that rogue exile and the unique boss she summons. It's literally a harder fight then uber atziri, which I don't think any of you intended it to be.
IGN: Narbays
I see your new rings Chris
IRON MAN
Finally, I have hope to even engage Antalie Napora without getting huge 3k hits from her every 10 seconds.
Another quality ZAP! post.
My stupid cat will finally follow me!!
No point looking back now. There's only death. And lots of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info