What's coming in 1.1.2b?

Why no chickens :(
Fly you fools.
No chickens = much sad.

Realistically speaking though, I am a bit disappointed with the damage-nerf to Rogue Exiles (the life-nerf I agree with).

It never felt like to me that their Vaal-skill spamming was unbeatable, just difficult. I think that's the point of Rogue Exiles, to create a difficult situation (and be rewarded after killing it with the tons of loot that it drops).
Zappy zappy.
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
Kamikave wrote:
Whenever you feel like correcting the loot. Because I tried to play lately with a new character, and it is as naked with the things I get from monsters as I started. Diablo II had this problem past the first playtrough, but for PoE it's from the start. I really like this game, but all levels and power trees are useless if you can't get the gear to go with it.

Yeah man I hear you there.. I've been checking out RoS lately since Im tired of grinding POE to get shit for drops, and I have to say that it has been a blast dropping legendary after legendary and they are ALL usable. Even if the item is not an upgrade, you can salvage it and use the part to reroll stats on other legs.. I love POE, but when you take away our drops it turns into an endless grind. If your going to take away all our MF (quantity), then at least buff the drop rates.

I feel like thats two completely different intentions.
In Diablo 3 ROS everyone is op with the same OP gear, watching streams when it came out (and still watching) showed that 2 days of grinding is enough to get almost maxed out, and you dont even need to watch on a single yellow Item since there is nearly no chance that its an upgrade.

When i left Diablo 3 i got a top 100 Heroscore Barb and noticed that every single upgrade would have been 500 million gold (back in the days AH was active).
When i started POE i also was like you will never find gear in this game :( but than i noticed the joy of still constant upgrades. I like the Idea of not every Item being insanely OP and not everyone got insane gear. If someone is telling me he cant play the game because of never good drops than he is lying. If someone isnt possible to play the game because he havnt found good gear for his built he probably has chosen the wrong build. There are plenty of builds working very well even in maps with really really cheap gear.

I formyself can just say i couldnt imagine something more boring than d3 ROS where everything is set (builds are still all the same ZZZ) with maxed OP Items, but still i can fully understand people enjoying this, since two years ago i enjoyed it myseld :)
"
CungPowCow wrote:
No chickens = much sad.

Realistically speaking though, I am a bit disappointed with the damage-nerf to Rogue Exiles (the life-nerf I agree with).

It never felt like to me that their Vaal-skill spamming was unbeatable, just difficult. I think that's the point of Rogue Exiles, to create a difficult situation (and be rewarded after killing it with the tons of loot that it drops).

Well, Vaal Burning Arrow has the ability to deal 10k+ damage through armour and resists.

Offscreen.

And is spam-able.
IGN: Manthra_Ackbars
Bla bla bla another useless Patch but still no solution for major problem DESYNC. Any answer GGG? Or maybe you say as always " still working on it"?
@ Chris

Please give us back smoke mine until the new skill is ready to be released.

Minion AI is so horribly bad. An example of why it's hurting:

I use Bones of Ullr, just because of the additional spectre, but half the time they are stuck or wander off doing nothing. Makes me wonder if it is worth to use the item at all.

All the minion nodes giving me more zombies are good, but they don't help me in fights most of the time, with the exception of open areas and outdoor maps.

It should not be this way, and it is driving me mad. I had to just quit half-way through mines map, because I couldn't stand it any longer.

It does not even have to be a tight doorway to make minions stay behind in maps. I had trouble yesterday getting one spectre to follow around a simple corner, it insisted on running the other way. It is so disheartening to lose basic movement. No one playing this game should have to go back and wait for minions to follow. It takes so much time, and is ruining the game experience to the point I have thought of quitting many times.

I used to play 6-10 hours a day. Now I find it hard to even do 1 map a day.

I beg you to consider this. I think the skill was taken out prematurely. A fix should be ready before you removed the skill, so all the players playing the build don't have to suffer.

Rogue Exiles can now only cast their Vaal skills once. While they initially had cooldowns, we've shifted towards trying to simulate an encounter with another player who has charged up his Vaal skills from monsters but isn't getting any more souls during the encounter with you.

Isnt difficult to find why exiles will use once their vaal gems
Its to cover the serius wrong of the balance team!!!

Look here in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Vg26VsHhQ
Look natalia's dps against rf build with 90% fire resist.

They nerf the skills and at the same time they made INSANE powerfull the monsters specially the exiles.

They cant understand this simple :
At 90% all the players with OP build dont gain their power from tree or from skills
They gain their power from the CRAFTED WEAPONS WITH INSANE DPS

In this case The balance team want to reduce dps of the OP build (Because the 90% OP Build use CRAFTED WEAPONS) and the easy (but wrong way) is to nerf the skill gem.

In this case after the nerf ,the OP build will stay OP again, because an isnane weapon keeps the Build still OP. But all the other builds without CRAFTED weapon will see their skill gem useless.Thats why THIS WAY IS TOTALY WRONG
Rouges are overpowdered.
lol just died to died to vaal stormcall spam last night in invasion.
good thing i waited for fix ><.
overgeared, overleveled, max res. nope.
Random negative thoughts:

Invasion is an epic fail. Dead on arrival.
Ambush is no good either.
Both are just a mess.
Standard and Hardcore are just a graveyard of the past fame and shame.
GGG do have QA. It is us, players.
Non-casual players only use skills which exist from the dawn of times.
There is no reason to keep playing the very character beyond clvl 64 (+/-2).
Solaris Temple is the most boring and annoying area across the universe.
Worst drop in the history ever.
Nobody in a sane mind "corrupts" a really valuable item.
Strongboxes (a hope for noobs) and corrupted areas (surrogate maps for noobs) are a waste of time.
OP.
DESYNC on opening strongboxes.
DESYNC being in party with summoners.
DESYNC in case of some rogue exiles and skills no matter what or who use them.
DESYNC by itself.
3+ ppl party -> slideshow -> goodbye XP.

The list has no limits.

Unstoppable flow of weird tweaks and useless content makes the game more and more unplayable both for noobs and hardcore gamers.
Last edited by cuss on Apr 16, 2014, 11:46:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info