What's coming in 1.1.2b?

... nice patches ... what about some shader optimisation dis time (my laptop fan goes crazy)...
i am lOOking forward to the new added 3d arts :)

"
Actkqk wrote:
Following the line of the first post in this topic...

CwD (Cast when Dsynch) ---> OOS Gem

Could be a nice combination in any build...

oh... what is it about this /oos thing.. does some of you really know what happen to server/inside the code while you do it? if yes, then some of you would not do it so often. a lot of the problems are causing because of to many times and too much using /oos around the playtime, i think.

and oh finally seen the new rings.... ggg now slowly get well with the paying concept, and can now buy the really value one, instead of poor iron rings :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Apr 15, 2014, 2:35:22 AM
Thank you for the exile changes. <3
Thanks for the update also its only smart and the microtransaction thing (like i said in the last thread) really doesnt encourage buying them (reclaiming to much work, also you buy an armor you only can use on one char in one league that sucks)

BUT STILL compared to any other games the updates are amazingly often and always new content with big content updates every 4 month!!! Love this game!!!
"
boof wrote:
"Rogue Exile Flameblast has been reduced at higher levels also"

That's it?
The fact that it one shots characters with 300 hp in lower submerged is no big deal, working as intended?
Searing bond is the same, it vaporizes even obscenely overgeared characters at lower levels.

I guess this is fully to be expected. Maybe we'll have it balanced by 2015.

They might be nerfing it across the board with the most significant nerfs occuring in the late game. (Kinda like how Gems are modified differently for each level of the Gem up to a certain point.)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Too bad the next EE race isn't until 5/6....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Finnaly, fixed bug with pets :)

+
Last edited by Rustification on Apr 15, 2014, 2:52:20 AM
I would suggest the exiles not using their Vaal skill not to start the fight, but maybe sometime in the fight, maybe after they dropped to a certain percentage of life (like Legendaryfest 3 does it).

GGG, keep it up!
Nice!

Finally, no more re-summoning! My rhoa will no longer wander and be MIA...

+
IGNs:
(SC) dMightyThorOdinson dKingArthur_II dJoanOfArc dQueenPersephone
(HC) dRobinHood dRobinHood_II dJackFrost
"
Dr_Killbrew wrote:
"
mucker wrote:
When those chickens do come we better be able to chase them out of town onto the blood moor old fields!

How else are we supposed to get the Annihilus Charm in single player? ...erm... I mean a Shav's in Solo play.

This amuses me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info