Post a pic of your gaming desk!

Bird fight going on. Go guys, BLOW each other away. :P
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Sorry wasen't trying to be condescending about your choice of keyboard( it was mychoice at some point too! )

In my experience, the x4 I had was just bad overall and the cheap Logitech one I replaced it with is miles better for me.

Yes I meant the space it took up and the space between the keys and the macros were just off. The real deal breaker was those ultra soft keys, may be great for some but I need some kind of tactile feedback, again, that's just me.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Bird fight going on. Go guys, BLOW each other away. :P

In a real bird fight the feathers would be ruffled a lot more, and there would probably be some broken beaks :P

I get the feeling that there may have been an improvement to the X4 down the line without a rename, because older reviews seem much more critical than newer ones, and the keys on this keyboard i have (which was purchased within the last year) are actually in between a standard issue generiboard and a mechanical.

I can understand space between the keys being a bit annoying, i personally like the bit of extra travel distance because it is closer to that of a guitar hero / rock band controller than a regular keyboard, and when my fingers have that bit of extra space between them to move it increases my WPM by a decent amount because of how long my fingers are.

About the condescending thing, i actually posted that before i went to sleep, and when i woke up i thought "That was probably an overreaction and i should edit that" but it's a bit too late now lol
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 21, 2014, 3:05:36 PM
No worries! The one I had must've just been a lemon
Just realized i forgot to explain WHY i like the keyboard being closer to an RB/GH controller's spacing, it's becuase i was an extremely hardcore competetive RB/GH player so im used to moving my fingers hyperaccurately at extremely high speeds with that finger spread.
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 21, 2014, 4:03:35 PM
Probably can't see it in my desk pic, but I use the Belkin n52e gaming pad. It is awesome on so many levels. Makes things much easier.

Check out my live stream at http://www.twitch.tv/huskylawyer.

IGN: Farrakhann (Standard) - Lvl 89 Marauder
Last edited by bloodandsin on Apr 21, 2014, 4:55:25 PM
I don't think that link turned out quite as intended, blood.

EDIT: There we go :P
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 21, 2014, 4:55:46 PM
^ ive been curious about trying one of those, neat
"
TheWretch wrote:
^ ive been curious about trying one of those, neat

Once you get used to it, it makes gaming in games such as POE sooooooo much easier. I hotkey to the top row for flasks, and the middle rows for skills, and bottom row for random stuff Can assign a key to each key on the pad, and "word on the street" is you can macro he he (i.e., hit one key and it will hit other keys in any sequence you program...at least...that is what I've heard....).

And of course, I use my right hand for the mouse and movement (I was never comfortable using the Belkin thumb key for movement).

I NEVER have to touch my regular keyboard (only for chat)

A must IMHO for a serious gamer.
Check out my live stream at http://www.twitch.tv/huskylawyer.

IGN: Farrakhann (Standard) - Lvl 89 Marauder
Last edited by bloodandsin on Apr 21, 2014, 9:49:06 PM
you sold me, I want one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info