Post a pic of your gaming desk!

Looks interesting. I personally wouldn't use it bcause i actually have long enough fingers and enough practice to fully utilize an entire keyboard with one hand (including typing as fast as most people do with two hands), but i can see how it would be extremely useful especially when macroing keys.

So glad i played RB/GH as hardcore as i did to get that left-hand dexterity, now all we need is for PoE to allow me to type in chat while moving.
why not

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
why not

I got that same chair! Nice set up, I like how its got a "simple" and "spacey" feel. I don't like a lot of clutter.
"
bloodandsin wrote:
Probably can't see it in my desk pic, but I use the Belkin n52e gaming pad. It is awesome on so many levels. Makes things much easier.

In the process of looking for my saitek one to try using again, I found a shit load of vintage nintendo and tiger branded game watches and LCD games.

I am now rich, seeing how much those things sell for now. Well, not really rich, but I have around £500-£1000 worth of childhood things .... to sell or not to sell?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Some pics of while I was building my current beast:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?36988-Air-Cooled-Gallery&p=5205096&viewfull=1#post5205096

Pics too big to post here, and cba to resize them all.

Have to copy paste the link for it to go to my post, url linking made it go to the the first page.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 30, 2014, 10:50:45 AM
"
bhavv wrote:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?36988-Air-Cooled-Gallery&p=5205096&viewfull=1#post5205096

Have to copy paste the link for it to go to my post, url linking made it go to the the first page.

you cant be asked to resize, sadly, I cant be asked to cut copy paste your links.
"
TMHChaser wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
why not

Spoiler
Spoiler

I got that same chair! Nice set up, I like how its got a "simple" and "spacey" feel. I don't like a lot of clutter.

Thanks man! ya im very much a minimalist and I cant stand the sight of clutter or junk in my space
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

you cant be asked to resize, sadly, I cant be asked to cut copy paste your links.

K then, just scroll loads instead:

- PoE TOS.
I will admit that looks like a pretty damn sweet rig. Isn't the point of this thread to show off your gaming desk though?
Threads in off topic have no point. They are all 'off topic'.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info