Post a pic of your gaming desk!

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 19, 2014, 7:10:51 AM
I had that sidewinder keyboard, it sucked :P
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I am awoo.
^ Oh, burn! You're a liar, Arnold. Go take care of your illegitimate child! Boo!!!

Edit:
Spoiler
Replaced a . with an !
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Apr 20, 2014, 3:21:48 AM
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 20, 2014, 12:35:11 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:

How exactly does it "Suck".
I use a Sidewiner X4 and i can't see how it sucks.
It's not high end, but "suck" seems to imply there is something wrong with it.
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 20, 2014, 2:59:16 PM
"
Xendran wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
I use a Sidewiner X4

My sympathies. The keys were too soft, the build was too bulky and some of the keys stopped working after 6 months; it sucked.

Glad you're enjoying yours.
They keys are definitely not mechanical, but mine feel much better than most keyboards i was using previously.
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "Bulky", if you mean just the overall size, or the travel distance between keys or the position using the rest leaves your hand in or what. I have very long fingers, so that may play a factor in the usability of the keyboard.

None of my keys have stopped working, even after taking a bit of 7up to it accidentally while drunk.

Outside of the keys not working for you after 6 months (which based on many reviews, seems to be either a fluke or abuse of the keyboard, but more likely a fluke), what you've said is "I don't like it" not "It is a bad keyboard".

Also why follow "My Sympathies" with "Glad you're enjoying it"? Try to think of a way in which that is anything but just attempting to be condescending about my choice of keyboard.
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 21, 2014, 8:14:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info