Season Seven, Event 70: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

I had overcapped fire res at level 5 and proceeded to rape and pillage my way into the top ranks with 25 dps, tanking 7 exiles and Kuduku at the same time with my trusty staff.
Finished 80th overall in the last Exiles Everywhere race at lvl 12.
This time I got offscreen oneshot by Flameblast (held to stacks 2-3) four times. made it to mud flats once.. only to be destroyed by flameblast once again, only this time I wasn't even in the circle.
i got boned so hard...but it was still fun.

please do more of these.... do a couple back to back.
First time playing this league, quite fun. Seems like the only things you have to do to get really high in it are start on time and then just survive through the hour. Managed to get 2 Blackgleams from the raffle.
Most boring and unrewarding race for me
probably I'm so bad at this game to even get 1 point for this
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Yeah i agree...the vaal skills are a bit much...
people who say this race was boring are salty.

no matter how you do in the race, that shit was fun.
"
Bolbor wrote:
2 Blackgleams from the raffle.

Last edited by empressaria on Apr 12, 2014, 10:15:46 PM
First off, a hearty thank you to the two players above who shared the protip of trans shards -> wisdom scrolls. I hadn't even considered that approach, and I'll be sure to make use of it in future EE races. It's helpful souls like you that keep me coming back to the forums. Fora. Whatever.

Now the obligatory war stories:

There were two separate occasions where I was tangling with multiple rogue exiles -- three on one occasion, four the next -- and I found myself thinking, "Am I really taking on 3-4 exiles... and WINNING...!? BRING ON DOMINUS BITCHES"

Then Post-It Face rolled onto the screen with all her microtransactions blazing -- summon statues and Vaal Summon Skeletons -- and the screen froze for nearly a full second. Her buddy Rainbow Brite and her dragon fireballs and Vaal dragon fireballs was almost as bad. I really think the microtransation/Vaal skill action on these newer rogue exiles is ridiculous. Performance issues related to gratuitous bling potentially leading to in-race DEATH is the height of absurdity. For the love of God, please rethink the NPC bling. Thank you much.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Apr 12, 2014, 10:57:37 PM
would love to see this be a 3-month hardcore league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info