Season Seven, Event 70: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

"
LazerVillian wrote:
New to path of exile so hope someone can shed some light...fist qwuestion why do i need to keep making new characters every time i play an event i played in a 2 hour hardcore event got to lvl 16 got some awsome gear and know i cant use her in any other league event and whats this exile thing ??

Race Leagues aren't like normal Leagues. And in some races; Such as Decent Champions they give you an absurd amount of currency to work with. It would be unreasonable to think they would let you keep it. Please read this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360
(Or don't...)

EDIT: I would probably say this race "Exiles Everywhere" is NOT for new players. You're going to get REKT.
Last edited by DB_Blackheart on Apr 12, 2014, 6:34:31 PM
"
sklute wrote:
Is this going to be a party race or a solo race?

Party is available. (and I would think highly desirable in Exiles Everywhere?)

Events that are Solo only state so at the top of the Rules with Hardcore.
I'm probably going to get trucked by this mode, but seems like a fun mode to try out even as a newbie.
Alright, everyone spam a Vaal Skill and lets see how this plays out.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"the Exile EveryWhere means that there are TWENTY Rogue Exiles in EACH zone, except in Twilight Strands..."

That's rough. Good luck everybody, I doubt I'll win, but at east make it to level 10.
Flameblast exile so balanced. gg GGG
IGN:
@Antilogy
"
Antilogy wrote:
Flameblast exile so balanced. gg GGG

Yep. Completely one shot. Used to really enjoy this race. Not going to bother with it anymore.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Massive framerate hitches every time an exile uses a vaal skill, which they do constantly without souls or cooldown.

Was otherwise going fine thanks to this:

Then i engaged the flameblast / searing bond exile, he cast searing bond and i died pretty much instantly (1/4 second from max to zero) with 150 life and 30ish fire res. This is in a level 2 zone.

Heres my feedback for this and the other recent exile and invasion balance issues in general: Fire the guy who fucked up this hard, then rehire him so you can fire him again for good measure. Its been like babbys first day at the dev terminal since invasion began and its getting really damn old.

Edit: Like the above poster, i used to really like this mode. Now its just another poorly balanced mode where a random 1-shot death is always waiting around the next corner. Thanks to this and other recent awful development decisions, the game is quickly reaching the point where there are next to no leagues or modes i actually want to participate in.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Apr 12, 2014, 9:37:18 PM
1 Hr Exiles Everywhere (S07F038)

Placed 161 in the last one of these I played in, this time cant even make it out of coasts, seriously Reddit has TONS of complaint threads about the vaal skills spamming and yet its not been changed yet..

This was the last one of these races I could make all season, you ruined my favorite race you have ever added...

I kinda do the races just to get the AA stuff and as a casual racer I can only manage 200 point range which pisses me off already now the one race I actually really enjoyed and kept a smile on my face is basically unplayable
IGN: Korvashi or Kalamth
Last edited by Marukai05 on Apr 12, 2014, 9:40:17 PM
This type of race has a really interesting concept, but it is completely crippled by the fact that you can't use anything that is dropped when you don't have any id scrolls...

Should set the race so that all items drop ID'd.
Then it would be a blast!

As it stands now, it's just frustration because you spend all this effort to kill an exile, and you can't use any of the hard earned fruits of your labour...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info