Season Seven, Event 70: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Vaal Skeletons crashed my first attempt, then four straight Vaal Cold Snaps, Offscreen Vaal Fireballed, offscreen Flameblasted, hit by 4 leapers walking onto Coast and relentless Vaal Burning Arrow spamming.

Exiles was an awesome league, but this is just terrible now.

With the Flameblast one I got a taste of it. Walked onto coast to see Ash Lessard, Damoi Tui, Theena Moga and the new Scion. Then a circle of red, lag and dead.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Apr 12, 2014, 9:49:52 PM
"
Garr0t wrote:
This type of race has a really interesting concept, but it is completely crippled by the fact that you can't use anything that is dropped when you don't have any id scrolls...

Should set the race so that all items drop ID'd.
Then it would be a blast!

As it stands now, it's just frustration because you spend all this effort to kill an exile, and you can't use any of the hard earned fruits of your labour...

Sell the blues unid, sell transmutation orb for wisdoms, its not hard
IGN: Korvashi or Kalamth
"
Exiles was an awesome league, but this is just terrible now.

I cannot quote this enough times. This used to be my favorite race. Now it is even worse than endless ledge.
"
Garr0t wrote:
This type of race has a really interesting concept, but it is completely crippled by the fact that you can't use anything that is dropped when you don't have any id scrolls...

Should set the race so that all items drop ID'd.
Then it would be a blast!

As it stands now, it's just frustration because you spend all this effort to kill an exile, and you can't use any of the hard earned fruits of your labour...

Honestly, getting ID scrolls isn't that bad. Just pick up all the smaller blues you don't want, sell for trans shards, sell for scrolls. Even better with yellows you don't want.

My only complaint with this race now is the Vaal Skills. The first one of these I did I was 13th witch and had a great time. It was rough (Xandro's first appearance killed half my party), but enjoyable. Now it's just ridiculous. Igna in the coast using all her normal stuff plus using Vaal Fireball a lot?

Give me a break.

There needs to be some sort of monster level minimum before the Vaal Skills kick in.

This was my favorite race this season until now.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
2 xandros, thena, puncture guy and one more all in Brutus's room... ok then.
This league is funny, a true hardcore league, hahahahahaha.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast

#2 Witch.

Could take on 6+ exiles at a time, heh. Spectral throw was handy.

6+ life regen op.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Apr 12, 2014, 10:03:06 PM
GG exit to log in screen 30 secs before race ends end up in standard from rank 1 ranger.

This helped a little, but not much.
The trick is to get past the early hurdle: the early levels are ridiculously hard, but once you get to 6 or 7 things get much easier with the rare gear.

Coral rings and coral amulets help a lot, and Decoy Totem works wonders.
Last edited by chikkc on Apr 12, 2014, 10:04:58 PM
Way too much work for one point. xD
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info