What animal pet would you like to see added?

"
stormyknight wrote:

STAMPY THE ELEPHANT !!!

WINNER!!!

I would like to see some in-game enemies in baby(ish) form, like a Hellion puppy, or a little squid-thing, or a bear cub. Almost like you killed it's mom and now it follows you around and you feel bad so you feed it scraps because otherwise it will die...

side note, favorite game pet of all time, The little Draenai girl from a "children's week" quest in WoW... never finished that quest, had her follow me the whole week every year.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
A mini elephant. I want actually eventually every animal that exists or that does not longer exist or never existed to be a pet in this game.
"
Xalmaren wrote:

I would like to see some in-game enemies in baby(ish) form, like a Hellion puppy, or a little squid-thing, or a bear cub. Almost like you killed it's mom and now it follows you around and you feel bad so you feed it scraps because otherwise it will die...

^ THIS. This is what we need. I would buy the fuck out of these pets...
I don't know if it's possible as I didn't want to waste the money experimenting, but can you have more than one pet at a time showing? I think it would be a hoot to have an entire menagerie following along behind you everywhere you go - like a heard of elephant!
That should have been 'herd' by the way!
No unfortunately you can't, I have 3 pets but can have only one at once.
Red Panda
Kole riding a Rhoa.

Have him chain the enviroment pets/other players pets.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
duck or goat
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
I don't know about you guys but I want a gigantic cockroach

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info