What animal pet would you like to see added?

"
RedExiledSG wrote:
I am still waiting for these. I suspect the blue/purplish one is a Supporter pack pet.

Dark Wolf

Purple Gemling Wolf

The Purple one is a Ruler of Wraeclast pet; it cost the guy $12,500.

The Black one has something to do with XvXReaperXvX I think.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RedExiledSG wrote:
I am still waiting for these. I suspect the blue/purplish one is a Supporter pack pet.

Unfortunately, no, a ruler of wraeclast opted to design a fancy pet instead of a monster, and the blue/purple one is that. The pet is available to them and no one else.

"
Daimoth wrote:
Also, maybe make pets automatically pop out based on if you had them out when you logged out? Manually getting them out every time is a pain.

I got 5 pets. Which one should be taken out automatically? No good idea for passionate pet-owners .
A parrot that constantly yells "DESYNCH-DESYNCH"
"
A parrot that constantly yells "DESYNCH-DESYNCH"

That 'Pet' is already overly used and available. It runs wild all over the forum in almost every thread. It is nearly as popular as the Rabid SFL Mongrel which lurks in the shadows of any and all threads no matter the topic. I personally think both these pets should have been a dead horse with tons of foot imprints from all the kicking.

Edit for typo.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 12, 2014, 7:59:59 AM
Hi

12.5k for a unique pet hmmmm, gonna start saving fuck making a monster.

Gimme a house elf pet any day:

or he-mans buddy, Orko:

But what I really think would be awesome is if the pets interacted with the little animals on the ground, in d3 these little creatures can be stepped on, be cool to see your pet try to chase them if they get close or to attack them.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
infernal sharks would be nice
FOR THE DARK GODS!

IGN: Monokuma_Joestar
Sharknado.
Sloth.

It more or less stays put when you move, but to quickly "teleport" to you, it flies in the air and spins like a helicopter with white tracers behind it with R. Kelly's I Believe I Can Fly playing softly every time it launches itself the air.
I like dogs. A voidbearer pup (that shoots some flames now and then without dmg) would be cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info