What animal pet would you like to see added?

First, a minor gripe: I don't find the pets being offered now very interesting. The only one that appeals to me just a little is the ferret. Some of the pets from the open or closed beta supporter packs are cool and even beautiful, but there aren't any pets at all offered with the current supporter packs.

OK, now on to what pets I would like to see, some of which others in this thread have already mentioned:
- a dodo bird
- a baby dragon
- a hawk
- a raven
- an owl

If nothing else, GGG should add more variety to some of the existing pets, as is already the case with the scorpions and frogs. For example, there could be other cat breeds available - Persian, Siamese, Tabby, or whatnot. There could also be other fox breeds available - Arctic, Red, Bat-eared, Black, etc.
 I'd love to see a Desync Dingo that can mirror itself and be in 2 places at the same time for a second.

What I'd really like is a pet that can be a mule and hold loot. Doh!, that's TL2. Ok, I'd love to see a pet that can fight with me. Doh!, that's TL2 or D3 mercenaries. Maybe a pet with the ability to transmogrify it. Doh!, that's TL2 or WoW weapons. How about a skunk that can produce poisonous gas clouds. Doh!, that's a pay to win pet. Crap, the good ideas are already gone except for a desyncing pet. That is a no brainer for GGG to produce. Just give it Kole abilities and voila.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
More horror/gore themed pets. Love the bloody bug thing, would like to see even more content of that ilk.
One cat isn't enough. Would like different colored ones, or a Hell Cat that's similar to the fire fox (but a bit larger).
a worm like diablo2 druid skill
my english sux.
Also, maybe make pets automatically pop out based on if you had them out when you logged out? Manually getting them out every time is a pain.
DRAGON!!! OMG!!! I love dragons <3

Yea... I know some people might think dragons are redundant these days in video games, but I love dragons so much that I had to get rid of an entire truckload of dragon stuff to make room in my garage. What did I use the extra space for you say? Well, more dragons of course!!! Dragons, dragons, dragons, gimmmie a dragon!!!
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Apr 11, 2014, 12:11:02 AM
I want a largish dog or a wolf. I want it to growl and bark at enemies as they approach and then when you start attacking the dog should start biting the enemy as well.

Clearly it would have to deal 0 damage and not obstruct anything but even so I think it would be a great companion.

"
Daimoth wrote:
Also, maybe make pets automatically pop out based on if you had them out when you logged out? Manually getting them out every time is a pain.

+1
"
Daimoth wrote:

I'd really like that, too!
Black Widow
Sicarius terrosus

or just add the Spark Spider as a pet.

❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info