[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

DD was to help us deal with chaos resistance and totems right? Whatever skill we replace it with will have to compensate. Nothing comes to mind...
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
Same case here in Rampage. I don't know if a Fire Trap is a viable to DD. I thought about using a Cold Snap + Cold Penetration + Trap + Multitrap + Elemental Proliferation as a more defensive version. If it's enough, I could use a 4L item for Faster Castings + Decoy Totem + Minion & Totem Elemental Resistance + Vulnerability.

For instance @ level 68, I am using Grace + Clarity + Discipline with Influence and Charisma nodes. But it's still not usable in a AA/MOM context.

My 2 cents!
Hey guys, I decided trying this build on my Scion. Can anyone post their scion Poison trapper skill tree? The page in the main post won't load for some reason.
Since we have some damage over time nodes, maybe Searing Bond would be a good replacement?
i agree DD completely is terrible... i cringe when i see any zana maps that have totems in them.... it just isn't enough...i am gonna try a bit with bear trap... maybe added fire, added chaos, i dunno...

but as is DD just blows... anyone with any other luck? searing bond seemed like a good suggestion above? does that damage totems?
Hey all! After playing one of these in Ambush, I wanted to replay this build using the new tree in Beyond, so I started with a Shadow, thinking that the proximity to all the nice trap/DoT/chaos nodes would be nice.

I'm only level 28 atm, but I'm tentatively planning on doing this build, which takes a good amount of evasion, (Phase) Acrobatics, & Ondar's Guile, and it also sports 80% increased life recovery from flasks + 20% increased flask recovery speed.

I'm hoping that the newly buffed life flasks, combined with the passives I've taken, will be good for those 'oh shit' moments when something gets through my evasion, especially since Seething flasks will now instantly recover over 2k life a pop.

Do you think this build is feasible? I'm sorta worried about PA's mana cost in a 4L. Currently, I'm having no mana issues, but PA is in this 2L:

Thanks for your thoughts!
I am going to attempt to use a Geofri's Crest with Searing Bond + another Empower as a replacement for DD. This will also allow me to jack up Arctic Armour to a higher level. Might have to pick up some more mana nodes to compensate but I think it could work out.
sweet build, tried it out for rampage league:

Gear

Build
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABx4I9A5ID6sRlhUgFr8Y2x7wIuImlSmlKk0s6TIYNj09X0cGR-JJE0lRSn1OKk6bUUxSU1KvUzVXK1uvYeJnoGf8akNrF2yMbRltbHBRdPF2b3aCfVt-sH_Ggh6FMod2ieCTH5UglS6X9Ju1naqio6c0rEetSrMDtNG3dbtNvOq9gsBUwJzB88M6yAzKSsu90NDYVNng2wvb590N3V_fiuOE5ljmgekC8NX2_PzF_rM=

pretty much copied the original build and it works great. Have to get carcass jack and a +2/+1 bow as fast as possible, though. thanks for the guide!
ign - RampagerKorry
Anyone figure out an alternative to using DD?

What about Clever construction? Is it worth taking?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info