I Play Diablo III Because of Path of Exile's Problems

"
Cergic wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
Cergic wrote:

Man, so many people constantly defend Desync it's tragic.

Nobody enjoys desync.

I am well aware. But if you have the nerve to actually point out how much it sucks, you tend to get bashed on by a few spirits around here.

Depends on how and how often you do it. It's the same old discussion for like three years now, naturally some people are sick of it :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Depends on how and how often you do it. It's the same old discussion for like three years now, naturally some people are sick of it :)

Wise and true words, i agree. But it's still the elephant in the room that's pretty much been accepted.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

If you like building characters, rerolling, PoE for sure.

Building characters in poe is fun? Oh, I really want to understand people who think that dying because of desync, farming for impossible gear, repeating locations, having to bother with trading, parties full of nasty people and orb gambling is fun.

Because building characters for me is fun, but somehow not in this game.

I want to end this topic with two things:
desync wont be fixed because it would require to rewrite the game from the scratch
rng based economy wont be fixed because its ggg's vision of the game and no way they are going to change that

I would enjoy PoE much more if it was an offline game, with many things configurable in .ini file, so I could have fun with my builds on 1000x drop, 100x exp, since playing from scratch every time when I die sucks so much and playing on scrubcore with that flooded economy (because peeps dont die) is a pain in the ass too.
"
Xavderion wrote:
If money doesn't matter to you, buy it. It's a fun action game (not RPG).

Or he can stick with PoE. Paraphrasing your statement, it's a fun trading game (not RPG).
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
i bought Diablo 3 and played it 1 or 2 months. paragon 115. i enjoyed Diablo 3 much more than PoE. but if noone of your friends play the game and u have to play it solo or with random guys it doenst make much fun (for me). now i am playing WOW and im enjoying it. i never thought that i would play wow because u have to pay for it. but i tried it and now i see that the game is insane. btw in PoE i didnt like that u almost never find a GOOD legendary drop. its TOO rare :) for kaoms heart they want like 35 ex or so! in 2 months i only got 2 ex. so i should play another 10 months to get 1 legendary .. PoE is still a good game for its price ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info