I Play Diablo III Because of Path of Exile's Problems

They honestly each have their positives and negatives. It really depends on what you like doing.

If you like building characters, rerolling, PoE for sure. If you don't have a lot of time to play, and just want to kill stuff, D3 is worth a try.

I still prefer PoE endgame. The lack of map affixes in rifts makes them rather dull.
Since you've mentioned time, which implies wasting more time on PoE, then mcmesut should be prepared for some trading and web-browsing, depending on his ambitions.
Although that time argument of yours is completely invalid, because it's subjective.

And yes, map mods make maps interesting, in the beginning, and only then. Because they cost, as everything.

@mcmesut
Yes, the endgame is similar, however, the content in D3 isn't gated behind your own luck, you turn the game on, you chose the difficulty and you play the game.

Although, there are no things such as evasion or energy shield, accuracy, etc.

Give it a try, why not, if the money isn't an issue, and then you can establish your own opinion.
Tinko, why are you aggressively pushing D3 on the PoE main website forums? You are a bit too D3 try hard right now. Why not play more D3 and post more on D3 forums?!?!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Aggressively? Nope.
Pushing? Nope.

I'm just providing another side of the story, if you have a problem with that, well... tough luck.

How do you know how much do I play D3? What if I cannot play it more?
I like the hardcore attitude of players here, how they brush their ego's and bash everything else and praising even the shittiest things in PoE, because they feel like better players a.k.a. hardcore gamers.
"
mcmesut01 wrote:
Im thinking wether i should buy D3 with RoS. played PoE for a few weeks now. (lvl 74 Marauder)
heared good and bad things about D3 but why should it be so bad with better graphics better animations better/bigger Bosses, more ACTS isnt the end game of both the same? in PoE u play on maps, getting better loot etc. i heared in diablo 3 there are so much difficulties... SHOULD I BUY IT :) it doesnt matter how much it costs for me..
Sry for my bad english

better do something real. both game are trash.
dont be a nolife like me littering in forum
"
tinko92 wrote:

I like the hardcore attitude of players here, how they brush their ego's and bash everything else and praising even the shittiest things in PoE, because they feel like better players a.k.a. hardcore gamers.

I think you would be hard pressed to find someone "praising" desync. There were a few desync deniers before the manifesto but never anyone praising it. It would also be hard to find someone praising the fusing or the chromatic lottery. I am one who enjoys gambling and I still don't really like the way fusings or chromatics leave the player with no options.

"
majesw wrote:
"
tinko92 wrote:

I think you would be hard pressed to find someone "praising" desync. There were a few desync deniers before the manifesto but never anyone praising it. It would also be hard to find someone praising the fusing or the chromatic lottery. I am one who enjoys gambling and I still don't really like the way fusings or chromatics leave the player with no options.

Man, so many people constantly defend Desync it's tragic.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
mcmesut01 wrote:
Im thinking wether i should buy D3 with RoS. played PoE for a few weeks now. (lvl 74 Marauder)
heared good and bad things about D3 but why should it be so bad with better graphics better animations better/bigger Bosses, more ACTS isnt the end game of both the same? in PoE u play on maps, getting better loot etc. i heared in diablo 3 there are so much difficulties... SHOULD I BUY IT :) it doesnt matter how much it costs for me..
Sry for my bad english

If money doesn't matter to you, buy it. It's a fun action game (not RPG).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Cergic wrote:

Nobody enjoys desync. It's just some people are more affected by it than others.

Man, if Desynclone were the first build I had tried in this game I wouldn't have lasted very long.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
Cergic wrote:

Nobody enjoys desync.

I am well aware. But if you have the nerve to actually point out how much it sucks, you tend to get bashed on by a few spirits around here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info