Space's CoC Windripper Build (2 Million dps!?) Build Of The Week #7 [now w/ 1.2 tree]

can u post the current tree please
Last edited by ojejku on Aug 31, 2014, 3:13:33 AM
CAN U DO ATZIRI WITH YOUR CURRENT BUILD?
If the question was asked to me, then I haven't tried atziri yet, but i will give it a try definitely.

With the tree EnerJ suggested (and I followed) you can actually make use of culling strike, split arrow, item rarity, blind (or faster attacks). Since u got mana on hit, u can CoC and them spam that combination, that will give u +60IIR and culling strike. Simply, you're never out of mana.

What I love in this build is:
* 95 cc with power charges
* massive dps - clearing maps so fast, I could compare that speed to other end game builds worth fortune
* gives you IIQ and decent IIR (~200) so you get uniques, that makes you want to come back to poe (other end game builds are all about DPS, without IIR/IIQ, while they do massive dmg indeed, I would qucikly get bored without IIR...)
* amazing defense - huge evasion, knockback on crit, acrobatics (+phase), ondar's guile

Summing up, I didn't play a character that would be as good balanced (dps, defense, IIR) as this build with items is.
Last edited by ojejku on Aug 31, 2014, 8:23:29 AM
is "gifts from above" a must have in this build what do you mean ?
Not a must have, but nice addition, gives u 50iir on cc and cc itself.
ok thank you for your advice, currently im running this stuff:
should i buy at next a Gifts from above ring ? :> got 53% crit chance main hand
"
ojejku wrote:
If the question was asked to me, then I haven't tried atziri yet, but i will give it a try definitely.

With the tree EnerJ suggested (and I followed) you can actually make use of culling strike, split arrow, item rarity, blind (or faster attacks). Since u got mana on hit, u can CoC and them spam that combination, that will give u +60IIR and culling strike. Simply, you're never out of mana.

What I love in this build is:
* 95 cc with power charges
* massive dps - clearing maps so fast, I could compare that speed to other end game builds worth fortune
* gives you IIQ and decent IIR (~200) so you get uniques, that makes you want to come back to poe (other end game builds are all about DPS, without IIR/IIQ, while they do massive dmg indeed, I would qucikly get bored without IIR...)
* amazing defense - huge evasion, knockback on crit, acrobatics (+phase), ondar's guile

Summing up, I didn't play a character that would be as good balanced (dps, defense, IIR) as this build with items is.

I hope you don't mind but I adapted yours for shadow:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAv4DHgW1BfkGIwceDkgPqxGWFr8Y2x9BIXYi6iT9JT8mlSpbLOkwcTB8MfoyATY9OdQ53TpCQsNDNkPnSn1LeFFHUdlS7FM1VUtW-luvXfJh4mHrYqxknWegbIxv8nBScNVxoXb3d9d59npTfyuGzod2idOMC4w2jb-PT4_6lS6XBpsmm7WdqqCfotmr0rCSsNixMLIZtQi5fLvjwTPC7MSiz3rUI9aK2o3dDd2o34TjhOSx51To1uv17LDw1fId_MX-uv-T_94=

Anything Suggestions to make it more fitting?
I don't mind, why would I ;)?

I would change two things. First get Finess instead of Master Fletcher and the nodes it took to get there. Second thing I would change is to get Herbalism +20% more life instead of Piercing Shots. I don't think that we need piercing at all in CoC build. Piercing is effective if you follow piercing build - 100% - that is passives, drillneck and support gem.
Last edited by ojejku on Aug 31, 2014, 1:29:53 PM
can this build be without bow ? with anything else ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info