Space's CoC Windripper Build (2 Million dps!?) Build Of The Week #7 [now w/ 1.2 tree]

"
ojejku wrote:
I don't mind, why would I ;)?

I would change two things. First get Fitness instead of Master Fletcher and the nodes it took to get there. Second thing I would change is to get Herbalism +20% more life instead of Piercing Shots. I don't think that we need piercing at all in CoC build. Piercing is effective if you follow piercing build - 100% - that is passives, drillneck and support gem.

Do you mean finesse? Because I've spent ages looking for a fitness node.
Of course Finess, did a typo ;)
Cons ? pros? and , if u are so pro , can u make a build for me for daggers with spectal and not with bow ? (passive tree) ?? pleassee ? ♥
"
can u make a build for me for daggers with spectal and not with bow ?

I'm pretty sure there's CoC builds for spectral throw, just look in the build threads for shadow for example, not here.
IGN: BenTheBuilder
"
jimmy12 wrote:
ok thank you for your advice, currently im running this stuff:
should i buy at next a Gifts from above ring ? :> got 53% crit chance main hand

You should definitely be looking into getting a bow with more crit chance, that is a great physical damage bow but physical damage is pretty much useless in this build. Attack speed and crit chance is where it's at.
ok Ener thank you i gonna try to find one :) and gift from above is incidental ? :)
I'm not using Gifts from above because i rather have more life and resists than a bit more IR.
Depending on how much +Crit chance you have on your gear it might be helpful though.
Would be nice to see some people's setup for IIQ/IIR - seems like it has a lot of potential for item farming.
Last edited by covaruk on Sep 1, 2014, 3:39:32 AM
Right, I worked on the build, used all points, and got enough intel to get all gems in build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAv4DHgW1BfkGIwceCIkOSA-rEZYUdRa_GNsfQSF2Iuoj9iT9JT8mlSzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ53TpCQsND50lRSn1LeE2SUUdR2VM1VUtW-luvXWhd8mHiYetirGSdZ6BqQ2sXbIxv8nBScNVxoXb3d9d6U311fwJ_K3_Ghs6HdonTjAuMNo19jb-PT4_6lQWVIJUulwaa8Zsmm7WdqqCfoqOi2abgq9KwkrDYsTCyGbUIuXy747zqwFTBM8HzwuzEosqpz3rTftQj1orZxtqN3Q3dqN-E44TksedU6Nbr9eyw8NXyHfzF_rr_k__e

Do as you wish with it.
Last edited by MiasmicDoctor on Sep 1, 2014, 9:17:05 AM
"
MiasmicDoctor wrote:
Right, I worked on the build, used all points, and got enough intel to get all gems in build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAv4DHgW1BfkGIwceCIkOSA-rEZYUdRa_GNsfQSF2Iuoj9iT9JT8mlSzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ53TpCQsND50lRSn1LeE2SUUdR2VM1VUtW-luvXWhd8mHiYetirGSdZ6BqQ2sXbIxv8nBScNVxoXb3d9d6U311fwJ_K3_Ghs6HdonTjAuMNo19jb-PT4_6lQWVIJUulwaa8Zsmm7WdqqCfoqOi2abgq9KwkrDYsTCyGbUIuXy747zqwFTBM8HzwuzEosqpz3rTftQj1orZxtqN3Q3dqN-E44TksedU6Nbr9eyw8NXyHfzF_rr_k__e

Do as you wish with it.

That skill tree makes no sense for this build, that's a crit/phys bow build, not a CoC/elemental/spell build. Also if you use all points you should probably pick up that power charge. Not to mention the points simply wasted (East of Shadow and next to Point blank).

Again, for newer players, this build needs absolutely ZERO physical damage, the bow attacks are simply there to trigger the linked spells which then do all the damage. All we need from the tree is Life, Evasion, Lots of crit chance, crit multipliers, attack speed, possibly Mana generation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info