VanguardsTV's Build List

Hi, may i know what jewels you used for the CI Ice Storm Witch?
Hi, may i know what jewels you used for the CI Ice Storm Witch?
I used 3 Brute Force Solution Jewels.

My rares were Int / ES / Resists / Spell Damage mods
Hm may I know why Auxium for CI Ice Storm over a rare belt?
"
lilstryer wrote:
Hm may I know why Auxium for CI Ice Storm over a rare belt?

It's mainly to deal with chilled effects (i.e Merveil in necropolis or added cold damage in maps.)

It's not exactly mandatory as you can use flasks to negate this as well, but combined with the high ES it's worth it over rare belts imo.
Hi, here's my gear and tree on T-HC.
Currently level 88.
1,044 Intellgience
174 Strength
136 Dexterity
1,774 mana
114 mana/sec
10,777 ES
1,524 DPS Icestorm with controlled destruction. DPS seems pretty mediocre.
Resists: 179/161/147
Anything I should fix/upgrade/change to maybe get some extra dps without sacrificing too much survivability?
Thanks
"

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBA-4NfA5IDlwRDxEtES8RUBGWFdcabBslHNwdvij6KU8rCiycLKYsvzOHNbk3gzsNPAU9X0V-RnFHBklRSbFLrkyzUlNUR1ZjV8lca13yXypfamZUavpsCG0ZdFV-x3_GghCCm4LHgwmESIV7hq6MNox2jr6PGo9Gj_qQ1pLBkyeXlZf0mjuboZ2unjyexJ_foS-mvqbrpwinK6yYtAy4k76KwGbBxcNtytPQH9DQ1abXz9lb2t3b59-K37DkIuWL6QLquuvu7BjsOO9874jv6_DV8Yr3wffX-Tf52_no
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Gensou on Dec 24, 2015, 11:14:22 PM
Did u use dual strike to farm dried lake? Seems really slow.

Thanks
@Gensou I would focus on getting more int, you can get the two top left and right jewel nodes with brute force to get close to ~140 int when including % bonuses.

@Torrent yea I level'd as dual strike, it's definitely not as good as Reave or some other skills but it was still okay due to high mobility for me. I was at around ~160-180m exp per hr vs Reave being at 250m. Dual Strike definitely shines more in maps especially indoor ones.
Could you make a tree for right after switching to ci? I'm not sure what to get just from ur lvl 95 character.

Thanks

Edit: for your whispering ice character :p forgot to mention what character
Last edited by TorrentKing on Dec 30, 2015, 7:16:47 AM
"
TorrentKing wrote:
Could you make a tree for right after switching to ci? I'm not sure what to get just from ur lvl 95 character.

Thanks

Edit: for your whispering ice character :p forgot to mention what character

Unless you have op jewels ready you can leave the Scion jewel nodes last, and also i didn't take ghost reaver for a while because my mana couldn't handle it til level ~80.

Something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUJf0NblSU6crl5U9X0yz0B8EB0V-7-vr5B8CDlxfKjbFg_dq-tgkES2nCCycna7r7hps5Ysc3PfB5CL527iTjxrVpilPfsco-uw4njxXyYLHgpuFe4x2N4MNfPnoHb6aO2ZUpuvqujOHn98sprQMA-7vfDwFkNbK00ZxwGa-ioMJkyehL3_GEZbBxQ5I7Bhd8o_6LL8rCp7EFdcRL6a-hq5UR1ZjjDY=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info