VanguardsTV's Build List

For Reave Bandits I did Oak / Kraityn / Oak.

Leveling you could just level as a regular 2H build cleave->cyclone, but imo leveling as reave isn't that bad if you can get a vaal reave early.
Thanks alot!
Btw I'm sort of forced to use tabula for the links earlier on, do you think that'll be okay til I reach the point where its worth to invest in another one or?
Hey, enjoying your reave build. Can i ask what I should cut on the reave 6L if i only have access to a 5L?
"
Chridian wrote:
Thanks alot!
Btw I'm sort of forced to use tabula for the links earlier on, do you think that'll be okay til I reach the point where its worth to invest in another one or?

I level'd with a cheap 5L personally, but a Tabula definitely works.

"
g3justinchu wrote:
Hey, enjoying your reave build. Can i ask what I should cut on the reave 6L if i only have access to a 5L?

I would cut added fire, but you can also cut fortify if you feel like your defensives are good enough or if you want to fortify via whirling blades til 6L.

You can also consider taking the blood magic node for leveling.
Last edited by SamK920 on Aug 21, 2015, 3:39:09 PM
"
I would cut added fire, but you can also cut fortify if you feel like your defensives are good enough or if you want to fortify via whirling blades til 6L.

Thanks for the reply. Is there a cheaper alternative to the death's hand?
"
g3justinchu wrote:
"

Thanks for the reply. Is there a cheaper alternative to the death's hand?

Yup, Lavianga's Wisdom, Brightbeak, and Relentless Fury are all good choices.
Last edited by SamK920 on Oct 5, 2015, 7:30:11 AM
Updated Talisman HC build!
Icestorm CI - Talisman HC Build,

Hello, can you make a detailed tree just before the transition with CI,

Lvl 20 - 40 - 60.

i appreciate it very much Thks.
Great builds! love the stream :)
(🌸=◡=)
Thanks!

I updated a firestorm leveling tree for the build, hopefully that helps. Also added a Jewels section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info