VanguardsTV's Build List

"
Pibacc wrote:
"
SamK920 wrote:
I started using Cyclone with Facebreaker as soon I could, at around level 31. I used the blood magic keystone to level for quite a while.

With 5L I would take out Added Fire.

At what level did you switch from FB to 1h sword.

Around late 70s, I waited til I could afford a good 1H sword
Last edited by SamK920 on Sep 10, 2014, 3:02:23 PM
Thanks for the replies and for posting your build, I'm loving it so far. Currently level 76 and at ~6300 life 13.1k dps on cyclone

gear
Spoiler
IGN = pibDeath
Last edited by Pibacc on Sep 13, 2014, 3:52:59 AM
What stats do you think are necessary to do atziri with your cyclone build?
IGN = pibDeath
"
Pibacc wrote:
"
SamK920 wrote:
I started using Cyclone with Facebreaker as soon I could, at around level 31. I used the blood magic keystone to level for quite a while.

With 5L I would take out Added Fire.

At what level did you switch from FB to 1h sword.

I would say above 15K DPS would be very helpful to not prolong the Atziri fight.

Besides that just getting a Saffell's, having a longer Immortal Call are really the main things needed and knowing the mechanics of the fight.
I'm about to buy a 6L Lightning Coil to try out your Cast on Crit build, I was wondering how it dealt with reflect, even without Purity of Ice. I also noticed you didn't use a Doryani's Invitation, is there a reason for this, or should I try to get one?

Thanks.
"
germ_X wrote:
I'm about to buy a 6L Lightning Coil to try out your Cast on Crit build, I was wondering how it dealt with reflect, even without Purity of Ice. I also noticed you didn't use a Doryani's Invitation, is there a reason for this, or should I try to get one?

Thanks.

Sorry for the late response!

Reflect was never too much of an issue with COC with proper flask usage, played throughout HC without too much problems. Doryani isn't bad, but the 1% leech on the dagger imo was generally enough.

---

also updated 2h cyclone build on beta
Last edited by SamK920 on May 5, 2015, 3:56:12 AM
Updated tempest builds.
first of all thanks for the post.
question for the reave build:
how do you survive? i mean i see almost no lifeleech (correct me if im wrong) and on top of this, you use blood magic..
so how?
There is one area of leech nodes taken in this build and with Blood Rage combined it's enough in general.

The reave build has a built in fortify along with a high life pool and also a good amount of enduring cry charges, with all this combined it becomes a really tanky build. Blood magic isn't really an issue since you have a good amount of life regen (enough to run blood rage + the blood magic still not being a problem.)
Which bandits did you take for the reave build Sam?
And how would you recommend leveling til reave becomes, well, useable
Last edited by Chridian on Aug 19, 2015, 7:15:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info