VanguardsTV's Build List

why do i need leveled gmp?
Last edited by Opieoupie on Jan 10, 2016, 9:04:26 PM
"
why do i need leveled gmp?

You don't, I leveled it just because I could.
How much intelligence did you end up having on your WI character? I currently have 1100 intelligence at lvl 85 and it's only 6 intelligence difference on our gear, so you must have alot on the passive tree and from jewels, considering my Tooltip is 1600 and yours is 2400
Last edited by Awalin on Jan 12, 2016, 9:13:12 AM
"
Awalin wrote:
How much intelligence did you end up having on your WI character? I currently have 1100 intelligence at lvl 85 and it's only 6 intelligence difference on our gear, so you must have alot on the passive tree and from jewels, considering my Tooltip is 1600 and yours is 2400

I had around ~1350 int
Would you go for alira in merciless if a voll's devotion is out of the question?
Last edited by AuraZed on Jan 18, 2016, 9:37:23 PM
Hi im following your build and im lvl 89 about to switch to mjolner, I have all the gear but I only have a 5link kingsguard how would I go about with my gem links in it as well as other items? also side question in the tree you take resolute technique, I thought you needed the ability to crit or am I missing something. thanks for any replies
could you perhaps update the skill trees on whispering ice? they don't show because they're outdated since perandus.
for Mjolner you get power charges without critting due to the ring.

Icestorm tree updated for Scion and 2WHC, which is also how I recommend playing icestorm now.

Ascendancy allowing Scion to use berserker frees up a gem slot (Life Leech). This lets us make good use of the Cold to Fire / Avatar of Fire route where in the past our gems were too locked up.
Last edited by SamK920 on May 9, 2016, 5:22:39 AM
Updated Doomfletch's Prism LA build
What would your 4/5l be for LA? I can't figure out which would be the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info