woooohoooo 1 month

IGN: Sin
got one to drop as well
Last edited by tuttifrutas on Jul 19, 2014, 12:58:22 PM
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
"
korzasa wrote:
Is the tree still up to date tho? Why not take Static Blows?

You don't need it for a number of reasons so it is a complete waste to invest into it.

1. 20% chance to shock with quality Arc
2. Additional 10% chance to shock with Doryani's Invitation
3. Arc Totem should be linked with Elemental Proliferation, so everything gets triple stacked.

Alright, and if I dont have quality gems? Doing it on 1month HC league and currently not having any currency, would it be worth to pick it up and respec out as soon as I get the quality on the gems?
"
korzasa wrote:
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
"
korzasa wrote:
Is the tree still up to date tho? Why not take Static Blows?

You don't need it for a number of reasons so it is a complete waste to invest into it.

1. 20% chance to shock with quality Arc
2. Additional 10% chance to shock with Doryani's Invitation
3. Arc Totem should be linked with Elemental Proliferation, so everything gets triple stacked.

Alright, and if I dont have quality gems? Doing it on 1month HC league and currently not having any currency, would it be worth to pick it up and respec out as soon as I get the quality on the gems?

u could use Conductivity, library quest (cruel), instead of spending the points

Last edited by tuttifrutas on Jul 19, 2014, 4:51:31 PM
I have a question about HC and this build. I thought it may be worth picking up the 2 shield clusters in the top left corner (near Elemental Adaption), since in HC I will only play with Shields, is it worth picking up these nodes and give up the 6% mana/hp nodes elsewhere? Because some of those nodes are sick, 10% free all res for 1 point, when holding a shield. What do you guys think?
Is everything in this guide still pretty much true? Should I use Echo over faster casting or something?
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Jul 20, 2014, 10:20:29 AM
"
datbabykilla wrote:
Is everything in this guide still pretty much true? Should I use Echo over faster casting or something?

Use echo if you don't mind being stuck in place for a second for multiple cast. It does give more dps than faster casting.
Ign: SUPERHERO_StaticShock
Hey,

Thank u very muh for this guide, it is really good for newbie's like me ^^
But i have a few questions
Now im lvl 45 and cant afford the expensive armor
Could smb recommend me some cheaper armor and belt etc.

Thx
How do you equip two sceptres?

How do you feel about spell echo? is it worth using or should I just go for the 4 link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info