FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

Is the build on the firstpage still ideal or did someone manage to make improvements?
"
Is the build on the firstpage still ideal or did someone manage to make improvements?

i follow the advice on crafting on the previous page, and this is the tree that ziggyd had

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY3NTwFR5Awj0MYjfsIIQB6UC40myLJzBtOTsdhFtGcHzgh7bC6Kjf8YvnRbzJjwnqVptJDynXElREZZwu9kTL28c3JMn3FcelKw_LUdQQow2c7PwaxXnVUsmlROepJEo-oLH-ehBh7c-_gqI8TWStfKpbngNC2F5aMEEXz_jnycv7w68n6Ss8i9E56cIj0bQ0M9lVcaboWe97m-drhps890ZhSSqNunjavrSFy-ApLiT6-56qprgRZ3a3Qx9EH_Gnn5ZtAxGcYMJ4Ygdquq6PI5XyRB0DlxFftVP3ncksIbR

no Templar area, marauder one instead and more shock chance.
Last edited by tuttifrutas on Jul 17, 2014, 6:35:08 PM
I have yet to get a cloak of defiance (i dont have hacks to get even 1 ex), nor do I have a Geofries Helm.

I die instantly to titty bitches if my granite runs out. I hope the MoM will solve my death problem while Arc is at 4300 tooltip dps. I feel I should not have done this build because it requires the 1% life leech to stay alive.
"
LovelyNella wrote:
I have yet to get a cloak of defiance (i dont have hacks to get even 1 ex), nor do I have a Geofries Helm.

I die instantly to titty bitches if my granite runs out. I hope the MoM will solve my death problem while Arc is at 4300 tooltip dps. I feel I should not have done this build because it requires the 1% life leech to stay alive.

AA makes titty bitches seem like they aren't there.

Build's defense is Cloak, Leech, AA, you don't have any of them :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
LovelyNella wrote:

Prioritize armor/es gear with life and Resistances, if u have really low armor get a armor only shield, make sure resistance s are maxed. AA gem lv 12+. Put the totem always in front first. I got some really crap gear and I can do low level maps fine and fast.
isnt Echo>Faster Casting? Or am I missing something?
"
korzasa wrote:
isnt Echo>Faster Casting? Or am I missing something?

Yes, but the op post is before echo. Just run both...
My Empower is level 1 and I find the best 4L DPS in Geofri's is Arc+Echo+FCR+Lightning Pen. It might change once Empower hits level 2...
Is the tree still up to date tho? Why not take Static Blows?
"
korzasa wrote:
Is the tree still up to date tho? Why not take Static Blows?

You don't need it for a number of reasons so it is a complete waste to invest into it.

1. 20% chance to shock with quality Arc
2. Additional 10% chance to shock with Doryani's Invitation
3. Arc Totem should be linked with Elemental Proliferation, so everything gets triple stacked.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info