FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

I'm running this build right now on a new witch. And I LOVE it so far =)

Only lvl 49 atm, but I've never made it past 60 on a char before, hoping this will be the first.

I just had 2 questions.

For now, I don't have an empower gem, but I can run Arc in a 4L with +1 to Lightning gems Shield. I'm running Arc + Fast casting + Lightning Pen

I have a Quality Added chaos damage gem, or my leveled Added lightning damage gem.
Should I run one of those as the 4th link? or is there something better that I'm missing?

Also, I picked up a Discipline gem finally, and its still leveling up.
I feel like the reserved mana is WAAAAY too much for how little max mana you end up getting from it. I'm leveling up my Reduced Mana gem as well (Just got it) so it will go down, but I was wondering what your thoughts on that were.

When should I start running / stop running Discipline?

I have ~1300 Max Mana right now, ~1100 with Clarity, and 80 Mana/Sec regen.

This is enough to keep up with my lower leveled AA, but I don't want to continue leveling my AA until I have enough regen to support it.

Thanks ^^
"
For now, I don't have an empower gem, but I can run Arc in a 4L with +1 to Lightning gems Shield. I'm running Arc + Fast casting + Lightning Pen

The "+1 to Lightning gems" from your shield doesn't support your Arc when it is socketet in another item. I'm sorry :(
Last edited by Skip511 on Apr 25, 2014, 3:42:13 AM
I recommend to use Elemental Prolif if you don't know what fourth gem to use, that's insane how you stack every mob with shock !
Level 87 now, still running with low jewellery and empower level 2 with no quality on gems and still clearing really fast 75 / 78 maps alone and in party.
Just reached 8.5k on arc, time to farm hard for better gears now.

Hf :)
Anyone had success with this build in invasion?
@Foxtactics

can you post your defense stats?

I am running this build also atm, but I still get hit pretty hard even with Cloak Of Defiance.

how do you deal with phys damage? i die fast from phys dmg even wtih cloak
Last edited by IMKR on Apr 25, 2014, 5:31:44 PM
"
IMKR wrote:
@Foxtactics

can you post your defense stats?

I am running this build also atm, but I still get hit pretty hard even with Cloak Of Defiance.

how do you deal with phys damage? i die fast from phys dmg even wtih cloak

This is something I wondered myself, the main source of phys dmg reduction is arctic armor
combined with +2 cold gems, empower lvl2 and Inner Force. This turns the measly 189 phys
dmg reduction of a lvl20 arctic armor to ~330. Then the 40% MoM comes to play and you actually
get pretty tanky. You are still vulnerable to hard phys hits though, utilize your cwdt for
this scenarios and you are good to go.
IGN: Asphyxir
Hey, i have very big problems in this build with single target dps. The aoe is rly good but if arc cannot chain back to back into the target when boss is alone for example i just run out of patience and skip the boss -_- .

My arc is in geofri helmet linked with faster casting, empower level 2 and life leech. I cannot replace the life leech coz i would die alot, dont have any other forms of leech atm, no belt etc.

Would totem with storm call solve this problem? Other suggestions? I like this build but the single target dps rly puts me down.
Great Build man
Really liking the build so far, got one little question tho.

How do you feel about using a Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring? Will it be to much loss of resists/hp?
IGN = Hobbitske

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info