FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

Last edited by risko on Apr 18, 2014, 6:59:58 PM
How is this build is against Atziri
@Bonefide
@TUYOSHI
Sorry to be a noob, can a new player with about 20chaos pick up this build ...?

or is this build all item dependent like every other build out there.
"
Mafiaso wrote:
Sorry to be a noob, can a new player with about 20chaos pick up this build ...?

or is this build all item dependent like every other build out there.
I bought a geofreys helm for 2 chaos, the cloak for 15 chaos and 2 decently rolled moonsorrows for 5 chaos together. With just these you will do fine for a long time.

Also I was wondering if anyone considered haste for this build? Would be a decent dps boost and the cast speed and run speed would both add to lightning warp.
Last edited by Splift on Apr 19, 2014, 4:56:47 AM
"
FoxTactics wrote:

The bandits i chose were:

Oak on normal : life
Alira on Cruel : Castspeed
None on merciless : passive point
Note: Taking the endurance charge is equally good, if not better.

What would all of you consider better, an endurance charge or a skill point? I am at a point where I have to decide, so how important are endurance charges later on in your opinion?

I know I won't do as much damage as Fox because I just cannot afford a level 4 empower or a Doryani's belt. Does that mean I need better defense (e.g. endurance charges)?
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
"
devynee wrote:
"
FoxTactics wrote:

The bandits i chose were:

Oak on normal : life
Alira on Cruel : Castspeed
None on merciless : passive point
Note: Taking the endurance charge is equally good, if not better.

What would all of you consider better, an endurance charge or a skill point? I am at a point where I have to decide, so how important are endurance charges later on in your opinion?

I know I won't do as much damage as Fox because I just cannot afford a level 4 empower or a Doryani's belt. Does that mean I need better defense (e.g. endurance charges)?

Not the OP, but from my experience a skill point is worth much more (at least the way i play). I also played this build without Doryanis belt first and you have to play a bit more defensevily (because no life leech) but not that big of a difference i think. And of course i also dont have a lvl 4 empower and btw, i think nobody that followed the build had one :P
Also the op recommends using immortal call on cwdt to protect against bursts of phys dmg. Using IC in this way consumes charges every time it pops making it pointless to increase the max.
Question about that immortal call. I have it linked to lvl 1 cwdt, lvl 5 enduring cry and lvl 5 increased duration. While the IC and EC stay within the range of level 31, ID doesn't. Cwdt still casts IC and EC but do they have increased duration? Thanks :)
"
Question about that immortal call. I have it linked to lvl 1 cwdt, lvl 5 enduring cry and lvl 5 increased duration. While the IC and EC stay within the range of level 31, ID doesn't. Cwdt still casts IC and EC but do they have increased duration? Thanks :)

IC does get the benefit, even if ID is level 21. However, EC *has* no duration, so wouldn't be affected either way.

Charge Duration has nothing to do with Enduring Cry itself, only passive points that increase Endurance Charge Duration affect it.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info