FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

Thanks all for your great feedback, i really appreciate it, was scared the community was gonna bash on my build =). I'll try and answer your questions to the best of my capability.
"
Currently level 32 running this build, but I'm pretty poor. What would you recommend getting first in terms of items and gems? Should I try to get a level 1 empower to have it level up while I level, or is this a more essential piece of gear that should come first?

Well if your in it for the longrun i suggest you try and get empower since that takes alot of time to lvl, especially without quality. If you dont have moon sorrows yet, you should get those, I'd say the essential parts are geofri\2 moonsorrows\ empower, then cloak of defiance when you have the money in terms of item. Gl to you
"
IMKR wrote:
how about for single target dmg?

people telling me not to do this build cuz its bad for single target.

(like i guess when u want to farm piety or dominus)

Single target dmg is still great. If people are saying its bad single target then please redirect em to my stream =)
"
m_k4y wrote:
Hey Foxtactics,

this build is soooooo insane! I just started 2 days ago and got through merciless soooooo easy.

Its also definetly one of my favs now! Thank you for your hard work you do here :)

Thank you =)
"
How come you don't spec the 2 Static Blows for the 20 percent inc shock chance and duration. Not needed I guess?

The static blow passives isnt needed since arc got a great built in shock. Sure you could pick it up early for extra shock, but you will be dropping it again once you get a quality arc.

Your call =)
This is a great build. :)
level 81 and doing fine at 73 maps.

only have 2.4k hp, 2.7k mana and 380 mana regen atm. will change to +hp gear and use purities when i start dying. :)
still need to level my gems but i'm doing almost 9k on main arc and almost 4k on totem.
the atziri flask also gives a nice boost to dps (10.3k and 4.5k).

Thanks for this guide, fox.
Keep up the good work. :)
Last edited by HHubs on Apr 18, 2014, 4:48:14 AM
"
HHubs wrote:

Dat 6L

Also for OP, is there anything I can do to not die easily when I am not able to afford that belt for leech? I feel AA and Cloak's MoM isn't doing it for me with just the 2 of them, get near death quite a-lot :C

Level 65 currently, gear:

Yea my rings and gloves suck but I burnt all of my Orbs on the Empower and Cloak since t'is my first Char :C
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Apr 18, 2014, 5:51:29 AM
"
Shadowstride wrote:
"
HHubs wrote:

Dat 6L

Also for OP, is there anything I can do to not die easily when I am not able to afford that belt for leech? I feel AA and Cloak's MoM isn't doing it for me with just the 2 of them, get near death quite a-lot :C

Yea my rings and gloves suck but I burnt all of my Orbs on the Empower and Cloak since t'is my first Char :C

You need good amount of DPS and Doryani's belt to leech well, otherwise you need to be really good at flask management.

For you specifically, Empower lvl1 does absolutely nothing for you.. so take any item with a red socket, put it in one of your alternate weap slots. Put empower there. Buy a lifeleech gem for 1fuse. Put that where Empower used to be. Should solve your problems.

Once your DPS is higher (you lvl empower, arc gets to 19-ish) and you buy Doryani's, replace life leech w Empower.
My tabula should help with this build :

"
j0zef wrote:
"
Shadowstride wrote:
"
HHubs wrote:

Dat 6L

You need good amount of DPS and Doryani's belt to leech well, otherwise you need to be really good at flask management.

For you specifically, Empower lvl1 does absolutely nothing for you.. so take any item with a red socket, put it in one of your alternate weap slots. Put empower there. Buy a lifeleech gem for 1fuse. Put that where Empower used to be. Should solve your problems.

Once your DPS is higher (you lvl empower, arc gets to 19-ish) and you buy Doryani's, replace life leech w Empower.

Of course empower of level 1 will help him in Geofris Helmet (+1), so Arc will get +2 in total ;) ... And i think that is better than life leech, i played this build (lvl 86 so far) completely without life leech (and for most part without Doryanis Belt) and it worked fine , sure you need to play defensively and position yourself well, but i think with warp and CoD and a good mana pool i barely died (mostly out of own stupidity :P )

Also FOX, thank you very much, this build is awesome to play ...much appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info