Content Update 1.1.2 and Checkpoints

Seraph looks to similar to infernal 5/10
Saved
I'd like to see someting like Seraph Pack (body armour, helmet, boots, gloves etc.) in the new Supporter Packs ! That could be awesome and interesting for so many players as I think... :)
No word on some of the Stronbox mods lagging out to a point of logout and/or death? Stream of monsters + Rogue + explodes / freezes / poison clouds can wreck you if done in an already graphically intense area. (Secret areas, parts of A2, SoG, for example)
Good patch guys. keep em coming. i dont like the whole seraph mtx to much but i guess there needs to be some space for future mtx .
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Love you all at GGG <3, keep it strong.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
mucker wrote:
Quite surprised by this addition of checkpoints to be honest.
It always felt to me like a good thing if you were forced to redo an area or two after death.
You died, you weren't ready for what you encountered.
In normal redoing two areas is usually enough to gain a level.
Also "zerging" play had a cost of repeated tps.
And in parties, you dying would cost someone else a tp, potentially an additional social cost.
The game sent a clear message that even though you weren't playing hardcore dying was a bad thing.
Now.... Not so much?

Nailed it.

I like my apples tart GGG, and in a big bag =)
BLAMT!
Awesome update! Thanks!
whoa!!!

nice update GGG, i will probably come back to play and test if the introduction of checkpoints serves a good compromise to desynch for now.

also, it's nice of GGG to further (and better) identify standard from hardcore.

if you find things getting normal/casual, hey, it appears GGG is making standard core, fit for what it's called... 'standard'.

so, for those on their high horses, it's still fine, go hardcore... if you really like your b4lls beaten up.

and to up the ante even further, why not ask GGG to remove the ability to alt + F4, that way, there's no way for you to get out and squeeze back in. because, if you're not ready for hardcore, your exile should die and start a new exile all over again.

isn't it ironic that a lot of elitist want standard core tough and yet you want an easy way out on hardcore?

you want your green apples tart and in a large bag, right? :)

hey GGG, if this trend continues, here's opening up my wallet to you!

Last edited by patataz on Apr 7, 2014, 1:50:57 PM
Another awesome patch. Enjoying the new skill. d ^_^ b
Hardcore characters can resurrect, just not how we want to :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info