Content Update 1.1.2 and Checkpoints

"
GoBBLeS666 wrote:
You could also remove or do something else about the instance timeout, some time?

I often find some gear I want to check out in the safety of town, and lose track of time, to find my TP is gone. I then have the same problem of wading through already run through instances.

Any solution to that?

Perhaps some sort of warning tone or message when a TP of yours is 1 minute from closing due to instance closing.

Something like that would have saved me a number of times.
And here it comes: The beginning of the casualisation... I'm fine with this update but I sincerly hope it doesn't go further in this direction. I'm curious if they delete THE HINT in the loading screens that says something like "creating a portal is a good way to jump right back into action when you die". hum.
Best microtransactions :P
Thx GGG!
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Apr 7, 2014, 4:33:46 AM
So back to the insane annoyance of not being able to get your moronclass AI summons to follow you when you use smoke mine on indoor maps...
I can understand it being somewhat nerfed alongside the evangelists since it was perhaps being used differently than intended, but can you please for the love of f*cking god let it work for minions on a cooldown at least...
Its just so retarded to have to run "xxx" distance away in a straight line, to get your stuff back just because they cant path properly :/

Besides that really interesting patch :)
Last edited by ValidusBubula on Apr 7, 2014, 4:30:58 AM
Checkpoint system like in some "other" "game" ;d Inb4, some sort of abuse with it :P

Nah, j/k love you guys, keep up with the good work.
nerf smoke mine is a retarded idea
how summ can save minions at high level maps?
u cant remove snapshoting at all and this is a way how u try to fix it?

just fix snapshot, and buff meele raise spectres, now only 5 mobs at game may be used as spectress, all other dont deal dmg or die to fast for it.
"
Sadly, never ever EVER, going to happen. My unique item craft was about Chaos penetration, but it is just way Over-Powered after GGG tested for balance. Hence this spells no Chaos penetration items to be in-game, unless they found balance around it. Just not now... (~_~;)

that sucks, they the chaos dmg should be remove from those tree. You can't even use it for boss fight :(
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
will checkpoints stay, even if you log out?

thats the interesting question here. If desync forces me to log out, and hence my portal is gone - will the checkpoint still be available when immediately loggin in again?

if yes: thx for the desnyc workaround
if no: what a rubbish idea. fix desync
Good move!. Thanks for the update!.
CASUAL GAMER
please change the ground slam impact sound back to the old one,
the new one is crap :(

also, i just tested my ground slam marauder and it almost looks as if he is gardening.
it sounds as if soil is being turned and looks like it too.

please change back to old effect or at least bring back the old sound effect.
i'm pissed off :(
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Apr 7, 2014, 5:30:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info